News: Breaking down DeMarcus Lawrence's eight sacks in 2015.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Lawrence is the best looking ugly dude in our Dline. It is what it is. I hope he ascends to a Tony Tolbert type level, becaue the wouldn't be bad. It's obvious we need to get a Markus Golden, Kerry Hyder, Von Miller type of pass rusher. I think each of those guys have more sacks then our entire team, or close. Lol. Smh terrible

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
My reaction was, "wow, Gregory did actually play quite a bit last year and he still didn't notch a sack."

When you are on the field with T. Crawford, Hardy, and Lawrence, I'm pretty sure you are the guy getting the single team. If you're still pitching a career sack shutout you are doing it wrong.

But hey, he beat a couple of scrubs in the second halves of some preseason games so I'm sure the Jerry hype meter is still pegged.

Its not uncommon for a rookie to struggle. Especially a undersized one that was injured.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Breaking down DeMarcus Lawrence's eight sacks in 2015.

When QB Other DL on the field
Week 4 at Saints Drew Brees RDE Kyle Wilber, DT Tyrone Crawford, DT David Irving.
Week 10 at Buccaneers Jameis Winston RDE Greg Hardy, DT Jack Crawford.
Week 11 at Dolphins Ryan Tannehill DT Greg Hardy, DT Jack Crawford, LDE Randy Gregory.
Week 13 at Commanders Kirk Cousins RDE Greg Hardy, DT Nick Hayden, DT Tyrone Crawford.
Week 13 at Commanders Kirk Cousins RDE Randy Gregory, DT Greg Hardy, DT Tyrone Crawford.
Week 14 at Packers Aaron Rodgers RDE Randy Gregory; DT Tyrone Crawford; DT Greg Hardy.
Week 15 vs. Jets Ryan Fitzpatrick RDE Randy Gregory, DT Greg Hardy, DT Tyrone Crawford.
Week 16 at Bills Tyrod Taylor RDE Greg Hardy, DT Jack Crawford, DT David Irving.

http://sportsday.***BANNED-URL***/d...skipped-beat-preparation-season-debut-cowboys

Thank you.

This is what I was pointing out in another thread that a poster with reading comprehension problems couldn't seem to get.

All he saw was the final product of 8 sacks and the point I made was that I am not seeing D-Law as some big upgrade, return, this year because he won't have Hardy on the other side taking pressure off of him.

As we can see here from last year in his first 'real full season' as it was point out by another he had 1 sack prior to Hardy getting on the team.

1 out of 8.

So, no, I still do not feel like D-Law is going to provide much without Hardy and he's never shown anything to believe that he would.

DuDa

Reaction score
What is that saying from statistics class? Correlation does not always equal causation.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
So inversely if we now finally have a guy on the field that can draw the doubles which we haven't had the first 4 weeks it will make it easier on the other guys to break free with single blocking.

Why would they double him?

Just because fans think he's the best thing to our pass rush?

And why would those guys suddenly get better at beating 1 on 1 than they have been the first 4 weeks when they've all basically been getting 1 on 1 since none of them scare anyone?