Breaking inside news !!!

Eddie

Reaction score
Guys, I have HUGE super secret news. My friend has a friend who's brother has a friend who works as the night custodian in Valley Ranch.

The guy saw a few Chinese businessmen arrive the other day to meet with Jerry Jones.

The inside scoop is Jerry Jones has secretly put the team on the market. That's why we have the 2nd lowest payroll in the NFL. All this about saving and not spending is NOT because of fiscal responsibility and rebuilding the team, but rather, to sell it.

The Chinese investors have reportedly agreed to buy the Dallas Cowboys and all properties for $2 billion. They plan to relocate the team to Bei Jing, and rename the team the Bei Jing Cowboys.

They also plan to change the colors to Red and Yellow, with the Bue star replaced with a Yellow one.

They plan on outsourcing NFL players with cheap Chinese labor at $2 a day.

Minnesota has been in talks with financiers from India who plan to buy the Vikings and relocate them to New Delhi.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
the chinese huh? the downside is midnight kickoffs. the upside is they're well-known dynasty builders.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
The good ole Bei Jing Cowboyz, look at the bright side they live longer in china, VT can play til he's 60 now....

k19

Reaction score
woooooooooohoooooooo best non news I've heard all day

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eddie said:
Guys, I have HUGE super secret news. My friend has a friend who's brother has a friend who works as the night custodian in Valley Ranch.

The guy saw a few Chinese businessmen arrive the other day to meet with Jerry Jones.

The inside scoop is Jerry Jones has secretly put the team on the market. That's why we have the 2nd lowest payroll in the NFL. All this about saving and not spending is NOT because of fiscal responsibility and rebuilding the team, but rather, to sell it.

The Chinese investors have reportedly agreed to buy the Dallas Cowboys and all properties for $2 billion. They plan to relocate the team to Bei Jing, and rename the team the Bei Jing Cowboys.

They also plan to change the colors to Red and Yellow, with the Bue star replaced with a Yellow one.

They plan on outsourcing NFL players with cheap Chinese labor at $2 a day.

Minnesota has been in talks with financiers from India who plan to buy the Vikings and relocate them to New Delhi.

You really are bored....besides you should be shot for even thinking about them being known as....The B.J. Boys.

:banghead: :p

k19

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You really are bored....besides you should be shot for even thinking about them being known as....The B.J. Boys.

:banghead: :p

Ba doom ching

I was going to say that deserved a rim shot but in the context it may have sounded sick and wrong

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
K19 said:
Ba doom ching

I was going to say that deserved a rim shot but in the context it may have sounded sick and wrong

:eek:

bjboys9qm.jpg

k19

Reaction score
I was expecting a tinky winky triangle on top and a rainbow star :eek:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Sweet. I can't wait for my counterfeit helmet to arrive.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
trickblue said:
At best, our opponent will be blinded by the sun reflecting off out new colors.

The worst case scenario, we could go from being called America's team to the Bei Jing girlie men.:cry3:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
StarKist said:
At best, our opponent will be blinded by the sun reflecting off out new colors.

The worst case scenario, we could go from being called America's team to the Bei Jing girlie men.:cry3:

I'm still more frightened by the moniker of "BJ Boys"...