BREAKING NEWS!!! DALLAS SIGNS QB Donaldson!!!

PK55

Reaction score
Mort at ESPN just broke the news that our Boys have just signed QB Frank Donaldson just moments ago...

MORT:

"Apparently, Donaldson at one time pitched for the Blue Jays, a local Babe Ruth team in Chippasnikie, before switching to QB for the city Pop Warner team and leading them to the a championship win and the coveted Golden Milk Can.

Currently Frank Donaldson owns Franks Liquor and Cigs across from the Chippasnikie Bowling alley. He'll be leaving it all behind to pursue his dream of playing in the NFL.

ENOUGH JERRY....ENOUGH...NO MORE QUINCY'S, NO MORE HUTCHY'S, NO MORE HENSON'S...NO MORE PROJECTS!!!

BTW...You got an extra 1st rounder next year...looks like there's no more excuses...PICK A QB THAT DESERVES A FIRST ROUND SELECTION!!!

...I need a Tylenol...

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
PK55 said:
Mort at ESPN just broke the news that our Boys have just signed QB Frank Donaldson just moments ago...

MORT:

"Apparently, Donaldson at one time pitched for the Blue Jays, a local Babe Ruth team in Chippasnikie, before switching to QB for the city Pop Warner team and leading them to the a championship win and the coveted Golden Milk Can.

Currently Frank Donaldson owns Franks Liquor and Cigs across from the Chippasnikie Bowling alley. He'll be leaving it all behind to pursue his dream of playing in the NFL.

ENOUGH JERRY....ENOUGH...NO MORE QUINCY'S, NO MORE HUTCHY'S, NO MORE HENSON'S...NO MORE PROJECTS!!!

BTW...You got an extra 1st rounder next year...looks like there's no more excuses...PICK A QB THAT DESERVES A FIRST ROUND SELECTION!!!

...I need a Tylenol...
man who the heck is this guy i dont even know him has he ever played

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
PK55 said:

MORT:

...I need a Tylenol...

how bout no more posts from PK55

David

PK55

Reaction score
I'm sorry but this just about what we've been fed for about three years now...enough is enough...

PK55

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
hook, line, sinker

LOL...I know..I thought you guys would know where I was going from teh title alone...LOL...I laughed SOO hard when i read that too...LOL....

The Realist

Reaction score
Are you kidding me......talk about falling for the bananna in the tail pipe.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PK55 said:

MORT:

...I need a Tylenol...

LOL! :D

Good one!

jimmy40

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
man who the heck is this guy i dont even know him has he ever played
I for one am shocked that your the one that fell for this. :rolleyes:

Natedawg44

Reaction score
I dont know what the big deal is with the QC business. After all we do have NAIA QB Patrick Crayton on the roster. Just give him Quincy's reps. We will be fine.

PK55

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
I for one am shocked that your the one that fell for this. :rolleyes:

Ok DARGON...hold still my Cowboy Brother..........this might sting just a tad.....POP!....AHHH...there...just had to take that hook out bro...LOL...

peace

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually I think I played against a guy with the same name in a softball league one summer.

Henson will pay off. Wait and see......... :D

PK55

Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:
I dont know what the big deal is with the QC business. After all we do have NAIA QB Patrick Crayton on the roster. Just give him Quincy's reps. We will be fine.

Yeah for a small school player Crayton was amazing...he's agreat athlete...