Breaking News...

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Yesterday scientists revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones.

To prove their theory the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer each and observed that 100% of them gained weight,talked excessively without making sense, became emotional, couldn't drive and refused to apologise when wrong.

No further testing is planned.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
jacs said:
Yesterday scientists revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones.

To prove their theory the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer each and observed that 100% of them gained weight,talked excessively without making sense, became emotional, couldn't drive and refused to apologise when wrong.

I dont know why, but that is quite possibly the greatest thing Ive ever read :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
jacs said:

Ah hummm.... Is this woman bashing week or what? :rolleyes:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:

Of course not, we all love and respect you, now go in the kitchen and get me a piece of Chicken ;)

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:

no we are just http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/drunk.gif

just kidding http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/buddys.gif

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Of course not, we all love and respect you, now go in the kitchen and get me a piece of Chicken ;)

before I smack some sense into you....

I'm not owned anymore and you were't my owner so get your own chicken :p