Breer: If I were a team, I'd call Commanders about Montez Sweat or Chase Young

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If I called them I'd use their real name.
You're whole shtick is to comment on so-called hot button topics, get people riled up so you can call them woke. The act is too transparent sir. Rooney rule, women topics, Washington name you rush in to say something. You gotta try out a different character man

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
See Brian Davis ex dookie basketball player, has offered $7B to buy the Washington team. The most so far. No telling what the Clampetts could get for their team.

stinkface

Reaction score
Chase was a one trick Pony before he tore up his knee. No one would give a number one for him now.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Chase Young has an availability problem that Jerry doesn’t like he can’t stay healthy. Doubt Washington would move on from key defensive players. Their defense is the only thing they have to hang their hat on.
If Jerry had a problem with availability he should have moved on from Tyron a long time ago.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If Jerry had a problem with availability he should have moved on from Tyron a long time ago.
He claimed during his training camp press conference last summer that he moved on from three players because of availability. He didn’t like the reason those players weren’t available. Suspensions and COVID. Tyron has been too valuable for him to move on from. He’s made exceptions with him. He’s certainly not going to trade for a player who’s had injuries.

erod

Reaction score
I thought Chase Young retired 10 years ago. Lol

Dude doesn't play football. He walks sidelines and struts his hair.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Speaking of him....I wonder where he'll end up. Probably safe to say he's done as starter but you have to wonder if he can handle being a backup.
Wentz is just trying to make his house payment. He would be a pretty good backup. jmho

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Chase was a one trick Pony before he tore up his knee. No one would give a number one for him now.
Yea....he's damaged goods now. The injury has hurt him but he had issues before he went down. Dude had an excellent rookie year and start reading his clippings. Brushed off off-season workouts to work on his brand. Even Riveria questioned his work ethic before he was injured. Now they not sure of picking up his 5th year option.

ghst187

Reaction score
Commodes should be calling Ravens on Lamar.
R2 pick in 2023, R1 pick in 2024, R3 pick in 2024, a backup QB and Chase Young might get it done.
Yeah they are actually idiots if they don’t.

I’d consider Sweat but feel like we are kinda stocked at the DE and position. Young is a bust IMO and not bc of injury. He just didn’t improve or make big impact despite his physical attributes and draft status.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Chase Young has an availability problem that Jerry doesn’t like he can’t stay healthy. Doubt Washington would move on from key defensive players. Their defense is the only thing they have to hang their hat on.
What? Jerry LOVES injured players. In fact, the best time to ask him for money is right after you get injured.

slick325

Reaction score
Washington can't pay everyone on that DL. Young has a very high ceiling, so I wouldn't move on from him. They should try to move Sweat before the trade deadline, to ensure they get some compensation for him.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
He claimed during his training camp press conference last summer that he moved on from three players because of availability. He didn’t like the reason those players weren’t available. Suspensions and COVID. Tyron has been too valuable for him to move on from. He’s made exceptions with him. He’s certainly not going to trade for a player who’s had injuries.
Yea his reason for giving away Cooper was very foolish. And Tyron has been gifted a lot of money for his injury rehabs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yea his reason for giving away Cooper was very foolish. And Tyron has been gifted a lot of money for his injury rehabs.
He was clearly angry at Cooper for the two games he missed with Covid. He talked about it on the radio during that season that Cooper not being available hurt them. I knew that his chances of returning the following season, were slim after that radio interview.

T-RO

Reaction score
I thought Chase Young retired 10 years ago. Lol

Dude doesn't play football. He walks sidelines and struts his hair.
C'mon now. Chase has 9 career sacks...1.5 in the past two seasons. :laugh:

Verdict

Reaction score
Commodes should be calling Ravens on Lamar.
R2 pick in 2023, R1 pick in 2024, R3 pick in 2024, a backup QB and Chase Young might get it done.
Lamar will end up hitting free agency and you can have him for zero compensation before too long. Regardless, you can’t give up all that compensation AND pay Lamar what he is asking for.

You can’t win with a QB eating all that cap room on a long term deal.