Brett Favre, Retire or Not.

Eddie

Reaction score
otero1 said:
I agree, just bored. LOL Home sick so... yeah.

Sorry, didn't mean to sound condescending.

What I should have said was,

ha ha

Favre is like Larry Allen. Once great, future Hall of Famer, but living on his past. A shell of his former self.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
he wont stop after last year, if gb finishes well next year he will

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
brett favre has had a hell of a career......one tough sob with a cannon for an arm. great leader.. one of the few qb's that when he gets sacked the defensive player actually helps him up and they grin at each other. one of the last throwback players left in the nfl.

i have much respect for this man..but he needs to retire.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
The guy still has a cannon and can still move better than Bledsoe... Other than trying to force too many passes, I don't see anything really tellnig me he shuold retire. And he only forces those passes, because his team's got less talent at WR and is usually playing catch up. Regardless on if I agree with him gettnig involved in Walker's contract dispute, this guy on the field is one of the greatest. I say he's deserved to play as long as he wants, so I won't second guess his decision.

calico

Reaction score
The QB who really has not been THAT excellent should retire. The pack need to be allowed to move on.

Sadly for them and the media, Favre hurt their SB chances for years more than he helped them.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Brett Favre is the last of what I look at as "The QuarterBack Club". Aikman, Elway, Marino, Kelly, Simms, Moon, Montana, and Favre. When they were all in the game, that is when the NFL was at it's absolute best. I loved the battles between those guys.

I'd hate to see Favre go out after the type of year he had last year.

One more year Brett!!!

DLCassidy

Reaction score
Leave now Brett. You've pulled the petals off 20 clovers with "I'll retire", "I'll retire not".

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Yes so we don't have to support any more Madden orgasms when the Packers play on Sunday Night football