Video: Brian Baldinger on Parsons

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
That's our defensive rookie of the year. Twice coming off double teams forcing the offense to settle for minimal gains. Jaylon would have been 10 yards down the field. It's going to be quite a treat to watch this guy making plays all over the field.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
All this hype....if you ask me the guy needs to hit the weight room. And can someone get this kid some shoes? This isn't Penn St....

JBond

Reaction score
All this hype....if you ask me the guy needs to hit the weight room. And can someone get this kid some shoes? This isn't Penn St....
Tossed the sled around better than the vets and is faster than all of them.

Your plan, make him big and slow. Nope. Leave him right where he is. The additional weight will come naturally with age. No reason to force it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It’s looking like your analysis of Parsons is horrible, like we all were saying. Stop being stubborn man
I don't know what you're talking about. I said the man did his job. That's high praise in my book. If you want to kiss his feet then kiss his feet but I don't' roll that way for rookies.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
For years, defensive players from other teams got that kind of stellar reviews as rookies. It is so nice to have a Cowboys defensive player receive compliments for good plays. Enjoy the process, Amigo
I'll give him his due and nothing more.