Brian Cox said DJ is a devout coward ! ouch

StoneyBurk

Reaction score
I was listening to fox radio last week and a caller asked Cox what he thought about Derrick Johnson , and Cox said he was a devout coward.ouch! I thought DJ was doing good from every I was hearing from the media.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
One thing about Brain Cox........if it looks, walks, and talks like a duck......well you folks know the rest....

Zman5

Reaction score
Why did he say that? Did he have a specific reason?

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
StoneyBurk said:
I was listening to fox radio last week and a caller asked Cox what he thought about Derrick Johnson , and Cox said he was a devout coward.ouch! I thought DJ was doing good from every I was hearing from the media.

He says it every week, frankly I'm getting tired of him making that statement without a solid definitive reason why. When asked why, all he does is just keep repeating "he is a devout coward". I think it is a bit of animmosity myself.

jem88

Reaction score
4lifecowboy said:
He says it every week, frankly I'm getting tired of him making that statement without a solid definitive reason why. When asked why, all he does is just keep repeating "he is a devout coward". I think it is a bit of animmosity myself.
"Devout coward"? Isn't that the phrase Matt Millen tossed out a few years ago?