Brian Dawkins & Lavar Arrington on NFC East

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
RW31 said:
tell us how you really feel...
Hey 31, you know those "critical moments" in every franchise's history?

You know when a team seems to be so so so close, and just needs that one or two players to get the big dance and win it all?

That's what they THINK the signing of TO means.

What I think it means is another type of critical moment..it's the one they will point to for generations as the biggest mistake they ever made. The cancer that spread thru the locker room, and took Reid and the SB ready team down.

I sure hope so anyway. ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skeptic said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Win ONE NFC championship and ONE superbowl and we can talk.

Freaking posers.

Pssst...they won ONE NFC Championship (Back in Jaworski's days)....however they still need that superbowl.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Skeptic "...Win ONE NFC championship and ONE superbowl and we can talk ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."

HEY WAKE UP! :eek:

Dick Vermeil wanted me to remind you that the Eagles already won an NFC Championship; Jaws went to the Super Bowl -- we're still looking for the SB win.

We'll have that discussion soon! Now go back to sleep :p

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You serve time in Korea?

I was stationed there in Camp Casey (2nd ID) 89-90.

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You serve time in Korea?

I was stationed there in Camp Casey (2nd ID) 89-90.

Is Camp Casey the demilitarized zone? If so, I was there for a brief period for "in-country" ground base defense. We shot 50 calibers some vehicles that were on the face of an cliff; shot the bazooka, m-60 (7.62 mm), learned to places charges on mortars. The chow hall had hard macaroni and under cooked hot dogs (we're told was a treat)!

I was Air Force; just visiting Camp Casey (thank goodness) :D

I was stationed at Kunsan; and Kwang-ju Air Bases.

Anna-ha-sha-meeka! :rolleyes:

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Is Camp Casey the demilitarized zone? If so, I was there for a brief period for "in-country" ground base defense. We shot 50 calibers some vehicles that were on the face of an cliff; shot the bazooka, m-60 (7.62 mm), learned to places charges on mortars. The chow hall had hard macaroni and under cooked hot dogs (we're told was a treat)!

I was Air Force; just visiting Camp Casey (thank goodness)

I was stationed at Kunsan; and Kwang-ju Air Bases.

Anna-ha-sha-meeka! :rolleyes:

No not on the DMZ....however I have had my trips up there.

I think the only airforce people that were at Casey for any time were weather people. Did not see many smurfs in our neck of the woods.

Either way it seems we have spent time on some of the same ground...and have smelled the lovely smell of **** in the Summer. :D

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Either way it seems we have spent time on some of the same ground...and have smelled the lovely smell of **** in the Summer.

Indeed! I thought it was a pre-requisite for the mod squad to have a bowl of Kimche (did I say that Out Loud) :) ?

Smerfs -- yeah, while I was on the DMZ you could hear them on the mega-phones/loud speakers. One day, we were just walking near the no-man's land fence line, and someone just started shooting for No reason. When he stopped firing, we asked him what was he shooting at -- he said he thought he saw something move :cool: It was a free-fire zone also.

I studied Tae Qwon do (Ji-duck qwun), and Tang Soo Do (moo duck Qwon).

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Indeed! I thought it was a pre-requisite for the mod squad to have a bowl of Kimche (did I say that Out Loud) ?

Smerfs -- yeah, while I was on the DMZ you could hear them on the mega-phones/loud speakers. One day, we were just walking near the no-man's land fence line, and someone just started shooting for No reason. When he stopped firing, we asked him what was he shooting at -- he said he thought he saw something move :cool: It was a free-fire zone also.

I studied Tae Qwon do (Ji-duck qwun), and Tang Soo Do (moo duck Qwon).

I hated Kimche...man that stuff was rank.

At one time I was assigned a room in the barracks that was also the room used by three Katusa (Korean army attached to USA) soldiers...they were very nice guys and I always thought highly of them...however they would sweat after eating that kimche and stink up the room...sometimes you would see orange stains on their shirts from it.

3 great guys and my humorous nature had to take advantage of the situation sometimes.

Their last names were Lee, Oh and Huh (not making that up).

So sometimes I would say "Lee" and he would ask me what I want and then I would get a perplexed look and say "Huh" (at this Huh would look at me confused) then when Lee would say that it was I who wanted him I would say..."OH" and this would get Oh looking at me....All three would be looking at me perplexed and I would just start laughing.

Oh by the way...when I said smurfs I was not talking about any Koreans (North or South)...Smurfs are what we called people in the Air Force. :)

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Smurfs are what we called people in the Air Force. :)

Hey!

I worked Town Patrol and the main gate (Air Police). The stories I could tell ... no one would believe unless they were there (the stories are all true)! Let me know when you'd like to chat about it more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.