Brian Dawkins - Hahah

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I swear

That guy is the most sour looking man ive ever seen. He is not even the least bit attractive. HUGE sour puss.

Course...I would prolly be the same after this loss. :D

Looks like he sucked on a few lemons and chased them back with some alum.

AceofSpades

Reaction score
Before the comeback, he was dancing during timeouts.

Dancing fool!!!! :dance2:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Don't dis Dawkins -- he's a stud.

That's a quality player right there.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
hahahaha, leave his face alone. u guys cheCking' him out? lOl!!! great player thO'

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
I'd bet Dawkins is the Pro Bowl free safety and Roy is the Pro Bowl strong safety this season. But it's coincidental that on the night Dawkins gets toasted by Peerless Price, Roy covers like a blanket all game and makes the game-winning interception for a touchdown.

Grevus

Reaction score
Dawkins is probably the only Eagle I like. I hate the rest. Dawkins was getting under my skins last night with all his dancing. After the game I was hoping to see McChunky and Dawkins do a little 2 step for us.

Tobal

Reaction score
Dawkins is a damn fine player, but this yr he's been exposed several times in coverage.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
I'd bet Dawkins is the Pro Bowl free safety and Roy is the Pro Bowl strong safety this season. But it's coincidental that on the night Dawkins gets toasted by Peerless Price, Roy covers like a blanket all game and makes the game-winning interception for a touchdown.

but Adam, the fickle folks here say RW sux in coverage

you must be mistaken

David