Twitter: Brian Waters Media Session Tweets

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tom Orsborn ‏@tom_orsborn 5m
Waters: "It's obvious this is a supremely talented football team."
Waters says anyone who views him as the savior "is over-dramatizing the situation."
Waters says he has "a long way to go" before he's in top condition "I've got work to do."
Waters: "Talent-wise, this is as talented a team as there is." But that doesn't mean he views it as Super Bowl worthy. "Too early to say."

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 31s
Brian Waters said he thinks this Cowboys team is as talented as any team in the NFL.
Ross Tucker ‏@RossTuckerNFL 29s
Still remember Brian Waters running down field on the KICKOFF team for Chiefs in '01. Never saw OL do that. Insane athlete.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I thought he was supposed to be in great shape?

I don't know who said that but I find it hard to believe a 36 year old offensive linemen who has been out of the league for 2 years would be in good shape. Its gonna take some time. He himself said he's not the savior. Its a low-risk high award type signing.

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
I don't know who said that but I find it hard to believe a 36 year old offensive linemen who has been out of the league for 2 years would be in good shape. Its gonna take some time. He himself said he's not the savior. Its a low-risk high award type signing.

So has he bee out one year or two? I thought he played in 2011?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tom Orsborn ‏@tom_orsborn 6m
Waters on if he can be as good w/DC as he was w/Pats: "I know lot of people want to compare to 2 years ago but this is a different time...
...different space for me, different team, different environment, different situation. I am just going to work and do the best I can."

coult44

Reaction score
There is shape then football shape, you can't simulate the contact

There is only 1 day of contact each week. That's part of the new CBA. So he won't get in "football shape" waiting for practice, that's for sure.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He's the savior of the offensive line in my eyes. I'm sure he feels some pressure.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
There is only 1 day of contact each week. That's part of the new CBA. So he won't get in "football shape" waiting for practice, that's for sure.

Yeah and a lot more during the pre season games. I'm sure he will get himself in shape to play football but there is a differance between working out in a gym and going head to head with another

Lonestar94

Reaction score
Oldest player on the team. The players could learn alot from this guy.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
He has until week 2, to get himself in playing shape. But in reality it may take some time for him to get up to football speed.