Brick Purdy just win the mvp

mldardy

Reaction score
Who cares. Tell me how many MVPs have won the Super Bowl this century?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
he was always going to win it was never in doubt they are going to the superbowl they are the best team in the league and it aint close

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Not sure he's won it yet but definitely moved ahead of Dak. If the Ravens finish with a top seed then Lamar could get it, especially with losing Dobbins and Andrews for the season

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak winning mvp was a joke anyway. He’s not as good as Josh Allen or Mahomes…… Burrow. He’s not in that class of Qb regardless of how badly he whips the Giants and Panthers.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Do people care about who wins MVP? Genuine question as it means nothing to me. I'm guessing some people worry about it? Dak maybe for his contract negotiations...but do fans?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Good for him. Congrats. Of course rooting for dak but him winning or not mvp this year pales in comparison to the team reaching an nfc championship game or better. Oh well.

1942willys

Reaction score
Do people care about who wins MVP? Genuine question as it means nothing to me. I'm guessing some people worry about it? Dak maybe for his contract negotiations...but do fans?
I imagine fans do care a little. For Dak a MVP could mean another $10 million a year on his next contract

Mark

Reaction score
Brock Purdy isn't even the most valuable player on his own team.

1942willys

Reaction score
Brock Purdy isn't even the most valuable player on his own team.
I have never really seen a MVP that was. To be blunt calling one player the most valuable player in the league is idiotic.