Brilliant Plan by McCarthy

Brax

Reaction score
Going out Sunday and playing like the local junior high team was pure brilliance of the part of Coach McCarthy....getting Tampa to think they've got round #1 in the bag next Monday. So, while others play checkers, McCarthy is playing 4 dimensional chess. Unfortunately, even with that, the G.O.A.T has seen that trick before.
MM couldn’t play checkers with a monkey and win, folks are off the rails lmao

cowboys1732

Reaction score
Going out Sunday and playing like the local junior high team was pure brilliance of the part of Coach McCarthy....getting Tampa to think they've got round #1 in the bag next Monday. So, while others play checkers, McCarthy is playing 4 dimensional chess. Unfortunately, even with that, the G.O.A.T has seen that trick before.
Respectfully, are you serious? Or is this in jest and I am slow on the uptake?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going out Sunday and playing like the local junior high team was pure brilliance of the part of Coach McCarthy.
tenor.gif

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The talking heads think Dallas is going to trade draft capital and give team control to Sean Payton if the Cowboys lose to the Bucs Monday night. :facepalm: Have the watched the Joneses work the last 30 years.:huh:

visionary

Reaction score
If this was such a brilliant strategy, why didn't the 49ers use it? I guess the 49ers are complete idiots for blowing out the Cardinals yesterday.

Some people.............

Niners think chess only goes to 4D, MM is already at 6D

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
A part of me believes they purposely utilized some sort of vanilla game plan. Whether or not they thought that would work and that they could still win is another matter.

The lack of creativity in the running football, the lack of motion, and us force feeding Noah Brown of all people targets is particularly concerning to me.

Cmac

Reaction score
I had some drinks on the rocks yesterday, but not7 that many.

Praxit

Reaction score
..lol..yep, that's it. No bones about it. ;).. Tampa getting *** whipping Mon night.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Yeah I thought having Dak throw almost identical balls on the pick 6 was a genius touch. Nobody saw that coming :huh:
Moreover he rushed everyone to LOS to throw that identical ball with Noah brown was the only one with no understanding of it. LOL , it was as if , “hey we can give them the pick 6 “

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
You’re emotional. Dramatics are for women and children. Since you brought up junior high I’ll place you on that level.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It's actually 6D chess as McCarthy allowed cameras to zoom in on his playcard but it was really a McDonalds menu. The Bucs are going to be questioning what is a #1 Big Mac with Fries route combo looks like.
That is when we go with 8 linemen and 3 of them are eligible receivers

toto1939

Reaction score
It's actually 6D chess as McCarthy allowed cameras to zoom in on his playcard but it was really a McDonalds menu. The Bucs are going to be questioning what is a #1 Big Mac with Fries route combo looks like.
Hopefully they won't call the 'shake' route since that won't be available

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mr toto---as much as i would love to think McCarthey shows coaching brilliance....sorry not buy....to me pure stupidity to force play the starters so long and they are already fatigued....they need 4 days to recover just to have decent practice....not game strength or reserve stamina.....i almost could be convinced McCarthey was payed off to do that....now they got lame team hangover they must process through before meeting the GOAT...who by the way got a bunch of starters back to their starting position...GOAT will have them ready for Monday night...who on cowboy team can get us mentally , emotionally, phsically ready?....you took a team already fatigued....i.e. Parsons so winded having to call timeout 2 games ago....He could have rested starters and had 17 days of rest which i was begging for and just prepare for Tampa...but NO....please Jones family fire MM and Moore.....i have watched McCarthey lose 3 games that come to mind without even thinking about it by being overl aggressive when the smart play was more conservative.....i can not think
of one game Jimmy was accused of coaching stupid....Bucs have starting D-liners the big trash can of sand who is fast and another guy and Jenkins and their top offensive tackle is back.....us fans need to go into total uproar if we are "one and done" because McCarthey fatigued and mentally put our starters in a dark hole after gettinb beatdown by a team we were 7 point favorites......i am a nobody but knew rest your players you have won a few coming up to playoffs good enough now get prepared for Tampa....now we go in limping physically emotionally and mentally.....not even Jason Garrett was that dumb....we always hire lame HC's
its just the truth......we have the talent just by the numbers...first in To's 3rd in sacks cause we coule not adjust cause we were first most of year and 1st in scoring until maybe last game we lost that...my 24 hour rule has gone over by a few hours cause the old GORICO has had his heart ripped out too many years.....all my PLATS left in Protest so i cant lay a PLAT...it will take total miracle...Bucs play bad game with too many turnovers and penalties.....it is possible...McCarthey stole away our momentum and already cried out all my tears