Brilliant!

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I never watch WWE wrestling anymore, but happened to stumble upon Monday Night Raw, while waiting for Unsolved mysteries to come on.

Tonight is fan appreciation night in Dallas.

Vince McMahon(owner of WWE) picked a fan out of the auidience and offered her a picture of himself on a muscle magazine.....

All the while Donald Trump is waiting on the jumbo tron and basically tells the owner that the fans deserve better, he says he knows what the fans want....so what does trump do? He has buckets and buckets of money dumped over the audience....People were grabbing $100s $50s $20s $10s and $5s.

Now I'm no fool, I know it's probably McMahons money and it was staged.

I had thought about this before, you know, dropping money over a crowd of people at games to show appreciation, but quickly realized it would probably cause mass mayhem and even riot. Much to my suprise everything was fine.

That was the best thing I've ever seen, as far as showing appreciation to the fans.

Just awesome.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;1348026 said:
I never watch WWE wrestling anymore, but happened to stumble upon Monday Night Raw, while waiting for Unsolved mysteries to come on.

Tonight is fan appreciation night in Dallas.

Vince McMahon(owner of WWE) picked a fan out of the auidience and offered her a picture of himself on a muscle magazine.....

All the while Donald Trump is waiting on the jumbo tron and basically tells the owner that the fans deserve better, he says he knows what the fans want....so what does trump do? He has buckets and buckets of money dumped over the audience....People were grabbing $100s $50s $20s $10s and $5s.

Now I'm no fool, I know it's probably McMahons money and it was staged.

I had thought about this before, you know, dropping money over a crowd of people at games to show appreciation, but quickly realized it would probably cause mass mayhem and even riot. Much to my suprise everything was fine.

That was the best thing I've ever seen, as far as showing appreciation to the fans.

Just awesome.

So basically you're saying a year from now (if this appreciation day thing is an annual event) I should go to a showing of RAW carrying one of these...

toy-512%20large.jpg

??

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Rack;1348277 said:
So basically you're saying a year from now (if this appreciation day thing is an annual event) I should go to a showing of RAW carrying one of these...

toy-512%20large.jpg

??

No. Way too small. It should also be sharpened on the opposite end with 10,000 volts available at the push of a button.:D