Bring Back Avezzano

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
We need a MANIAC WILD MAN COACH(cowher woudl be better) on the sidelines getting in peoples faces screaming like a madman pumping this team up, my friend says Avezzano is just sitting around dallas without a job, WHY NOT bring him back?
our special teams needs an upgrade at caoching and he'd give us a coach on the sidelines opposite Phillips/Stewart/Redball who SCREAMS and gets in peoples faces when the screw up!

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Vintage;2366830 said:
You like creating threads, don't you?

Yeah, my 9th thread in 2 months, man you people on this board got SOME ATTITUDES on you!
Looks like YOU just like RESPONDING to threads with no actual POINT or REASON!
:laugh2:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
he is busy running a restaraunt.

and calling out the owner on Dale Hansens sports show on sunday nights.

So I dont think he has any chance of coming back, nor should he.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2366833 said:
he is busy running a restaraunt.

and calling out the owner on Dale Hansens sports show on sunday nights.

So I dont think he has any chance of coming back, nor should he.

He said he'd like to come back, so whatever!

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2366829 said:
We need a MANIAC WILD MAN COACH(cowher woudl be better) on the sidelines getting in peoples faces screaming like a madman pumping this team up, my friend says Avezzano is just sitting around dallas without a job, WHY NOT bring him back?
our special teams needs an upgrade at caoching and he'd give us a coach on the sidelines opposite Phillips/Stewart/Redball who SCREAMS and gets in peoples faces when the screw up!

Talk about cancers. He would sure stir things up in the locker room with all his inside information that he is more than happy divulge for the price of a brewsky.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Why not? All we need are more has-beens from the good old days to leak stuff to the media.

I wouldn't be surprised if Campo were the source for Stewart getting stripped of playcalling. You read it here first. ;)

Reaction score
What was YOU, DWARE, Jay Ratliff and Coach Joe at your house having a bar-b-que and sipping on some Beer. The Dware brought up this idea and you was like "what do you think? Coach". Put the Mushroom Tea back in the Fridge and grab a beer.

COWBOYSNUM1

Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2366834 said:
Come back to Dallas?? I read somewhere that he said he'd never work for JJ again. Don't really know if it's true or not. I would Love to see him back though.

Shaun

Reaction score
His special teams were bad before he left anyways. But a person that frequently yells like a maniac often gets ignored.

utrunner07

Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2366834 said:

Not to Dallas, he didn't. Every week this season there has been a thread on this exact subject. Every week its the same thing....

1) Joe is not that good of a ST coach, he had GREAT talent to work with.
2) Joe and Jerry is 100x less likely than Jimmy and Jerry.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ThatsmyQB;2366829 said:
Bring Back Avezzano
We have been over this many many many many times before. Joe isn't coming back. Period. End of discussion. Don't ask why. It doesn't matter.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
zrinkill;2367070 said:
http://i134.***BLOCKED***/albums/q100/popwar1108/uncledoc.jpg

Jigga what? :laugh2:

Bring him back if he can stay off the booze and keep his mouth shut with the media.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
88 enough said;2366869 said:
What was YOU, DWARE, Jay Ratliff and Coach Joe at your house having a bar-b-que and sipping on some Beer. The Dware brought up this idea and you was like "what do you think? Coach". Put the Mushroom Tea back in the Fridge and grab a beer.

not at all, I live in NY, but my friend livesn Dallas, my friends run and created both Ratliff and Ware's personal websites and my friend signed Ware to an autograph contract since his rookie year and knows him very well, no reason to lie I don't have low self esteem like most of you do on here to have to make stuff up that I know someone or just make something up for whatever reason, no reason to lie, just tellin you guys the truth, believe it if you want, if you don't , I don't really care and could honestly care less, just thought you guys would like to know what the players ACTUALLY SAY to people who are not their coaches or the media is all.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
You've heard of sentences?

Try 'em out. You may find out that you like them.

Thanks for sharing though....

AbeBeta

Reaction score
clearly we aren't winning b/c we aren't nostalgic enough.