Bring Back Avezzano

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Vintage;2367294 said:
You've heard of sentences?

Try 'em out. You may find out that you like them.

Thanks for sharing though....

You can READ it and understand it right?
So then **** and stop complaining like a little baby!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2366832 said:
Yeah, my 9th thread in 2 months, man you people on this board got SOME ATTITUDES on you!
Looks like YOU just like RESPONDING to threads with no actual POINT or REASON!
:laugh2:

He was just sticking to the original theme of the thread that you created.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Rack;2367344 said:
He was just sticking to the original theme of the thread that you created.

Expect a flurry of run on sentences directed at you!

rangers71

Reaction score
Not that it matters but he sold his stake in that restaurant so now he has even less to do.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2366841 said:
Why not? All we need are more has-beens from the good old days to leak stuff to the media.

I wouldn't be surprised if Campo were the source for Stewart getting stripped of playcalling. You read it here first. ;)

Yeah, sure. Nevermind that Wade Phillips himself all but directly said it himself during monday's press conference. Nah, it was Campo that "leaked" information that was already put out there by the head coach himself.

Choc, don't know what water you've been drinking but it's definitely effecting your brain.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Rack;2367360 said:
Yeah, sure. Nevermind that Wade Phillips himself all but directly said it himself during monday's press conference. Nah, it was Campo that "leaked" information that was already put out there by the head coach himself.

Then why did Wade dance all around the question today, Rack?

Come on... Wade didn't say he was taking playcalling away. He wouldn't make that public if he didn't have to.

Mosley and these other guys definitely have sources on the team. They don't just read tea leaves at the PCs.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2367389 said:
Then why did Wade dance all around the question today, Rack?

Come on... Wade didn't say he was taking playcalling away. He wouldn't make that public if he didn't have to.

Mosley and these other guys definitely have sources on the team. They don't just read tea leaves at the PCs.

I said he didn't say it directly, but you'd have to be pretty dumb to not read between the lines.

Campo didn't tell anyone anything. Hellen Keller could have figured it out if she were able to listen to Wade's PC on monday.

MWILL

Fear the Afro
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2366829 said:
We need a MANIAC WILD MAN COACH(cowher woudl be better) on the sidelines getting in peoples faces screaming like a madman pumping this team up, my friend says Avezzano is just sitting around dallas without a job, WHY NOT bring him back?
our special teams needs an upgrade at caoching and he'd give us a coach on the sidelines opposite Phillips/Stewart/Redball who SCREAMS and gets in peoples faces when the screw up!

Take a cold shower. He's not coming back! :D

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2366829 said:
We need a MANIAC WILD MAN COACH(cowher woudl be better) on the sidelines getting in peoples faces screaming like a madman pumping this team up, my friend says Avezzano is just sitting around dallas without a job, WHY NOT bring him back?
our special teams needs an upgrade at caoching and he'd give us a coach on the sidelines opposite Phillips/Stewart/Redball who SCREAMS and gets in peoples faces when the screw up!

This was last week's theme. You are a little late.

We have all moved on to the "Romo is a wuss" discussion, not to mention the on-going "Wade is soft" debate.

Special teams? Who cares about special teams when the rest of the team is struggling?

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
I'm all for it. The Desperados could use his playoff expertise.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2366834 said:
He said he'd like to come back, so whatever!

He is busy running a restaraunt. I didnt say that as a joke, its the truth.

and calling out jerry jones on the postgame show and on dale hansens show probably doesnt help his cause if he wants to come back.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I liked Joe back in the day but now, nah, I don't think he's what this team needs and further I don't think his head would be in the right place to do the job he was hired to do.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I would take Avezanno as long as he brought along Jimmy as Head Coach, Dave Wannstedt or Butch Davis as D-Coordinator, Norv Turner as O-Coordinator, kept Campo as DB Coach and resigned Garrett as back-up QB. Any other folks from the Nostalgia Network that we should consider?

WG5516

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2368078 said:
I would take Avezanno as long as he brought along Jimmy as Head Coach, Dave Wannstedt or Butch Davis as D-Coordinator, Norv Turner as O-Coordinator, kept Campo as DB Coach and resigned Garrett as back-up QB. Any other folks from the Nostalgia Network that we should consider?

Exactly... It's like ***? Let's just rehire the entire staff from 1993. It won't work guys, so let it go please.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
PullMyFinger;2368392 said:
Hey Rack. Hows the Charger coming along?

It's not right now. I have no money to spare at the moment.

:(

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2368078 said:

Agree'd. What is the combined record in the NFL for all of those guys that moved on (please include both Jimmy and Campo)? It can't be pretty. I would exclude Garrett since he has no real expreience between his playing days and last year.

Yesteryear is over, guys. Time to fail with all new talent. Wait.. I had too many periods above, didn't I? Please replace those with comma's if that helps.