Bring on the Patriots

Elusiv1

Reaction score
We are going to beat the Patriots, these are the kind of games Dallas plays out of their minds when nobody gives them a chance..I have a gut feeling the players will be hyped even if our coaches suck ***

vermontcc

Reaction score
Brady my be immobile but given time he will beat you everytime. Need a huge game by Bennett,Quinn,Lawrence. Ok call me Mr. Obvious. Expect alot of quick screens to get rush away from Brady. Lee,Smith and Vander Esch can mess this up for them as long as they dont overpursue and play smart.

vermontcc

Reaction score
Brady may be immobile but given time he will beat you every time. Need a huge game by Bennett,Quinn,Lawrence. Ok call me Mr. Obvious. Expect alot of quick screens to get rush away from Brady. Lee,Smith and Vander Esch can mess this up for them as long as they don't overpursue and play smart.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
The Patriots offense is terrible. Dallas' front-4 is going to klil them.

The question is just whether or not the LBs tackle, because two weeks in a row they haven't.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Dude, did you not just watch a bad lions offense walk all over our D? Brady is throwing for 450yards
I think Brady is looking mortal. His qb rating has been under 100 the last 5 games, including yesterday's 67.3 rating. His best games yardage wise have been against Pitt in game 1, Jets, Giants and Commanders. Those are the only 4 games he has gone over 300 yrds this season. They have no game breaking WR's, but they do spread it around. 10 different players caught passes yesterday. The longest completion was a 30 yd screen to Burkhead. I really think our DB's can do well against their mediocre receiving corp, and I think Tank, Quinn and Bennett will harrass Brady all day long. I think they will run a ton of screens, so we'd better be ready for that. They are averaging 91 ypg on the ground, and 3.3 ypc for the year. I think our defense can match up with their offense. The key to this game is going to be turnovers. They have 19 ints this year already. If Dak can continue playing like he has and protect the ball, that will give us a shot to win. We need to be able to run the ball much better than the last 2 weeks though.

If the Eagles were the least bit competent in the 2 minute drill yesterday they could have won that game.

shabazz

Reaction score
All hands on deck, only positive energy.

This team can beat any team in the league and I feel like they've been saving something special on both sides of the ball for next weeks game. I'm not afraid of the Pats and you shouldn't be either. Just like last season, everyone thought the mighty Saints would beat the hell out of us, but we dominated that game & we can do the same thing to the overrated Patriots.

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dominated the Saints? We only scored 10 points against them because they weren't in the bottom 10 of NFL defenses

lwehlers

Reaction score
34-17 Patriots, will be an easy win for them with the way our D is playing. I doubt it will be close.
34-24 pats. they will get ahead 21-0 and then the cowboys will mount a comeback to make the score look exciting but we all knew that the game was over when the score was 21-0.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Get more creative on offense and add some wrinkles and we got a fighting chance. Moore can’t keep the same running scheme this game, create some outside runs including Dak.

Our defense also needs to be ready for screens and trick plays.

Brax

Reaction score
The patriots are most likely going to spank the Cowboys.

I hope not. But just being honest. Cowboys defense won’t be able to stop their run game.

our offense won’t be able to do enough against a fantastic patriots defense in New England.
The Pats looked average yesterday on offense, Brady looked old, so there is hope. The DC defense looks really bad yet again, a back up QB again and barely a win. Pats D is very good so this should be a gauge game for Dak. Should be a good watch. I hate to say it but old Jason G will most likely under coach yet again.