yeah....i don't.
they'll get their WR3 in the draft.
probably within the 1st 3 or 4 picks.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
yeah....i don't.
they'll get their WR3 in the draft.
probably within the 1st 3 or 4 picks.

I agree. We got Gallup in what... the 3rd? I see them trying that again. I dont follow college football at all, but isnt it supposedly a WR rich draft?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I've said since last season I would kick the tires on OBJ.

If he is on track to be ready week-1 it's a no-brainer honestly. Give him a one-year prove-it deal. Obviously it would all come down to the $$$.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
exactly his return to the rams is not a lock as most said about Miller , didnt happen. Move on

You think you are saying something so smart but it’s not what you think. It’s apples to oranges not apple to apples. Move on u make no sense

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't want WR in the 1st Round we need OL

The only way we should take a WR in the first would be if he was clear BPA. But I can't envision a scenario where that will be the case. There are no super stud WRs that could slide to us. Burks seems like a guy at WR that will be drafted in that range regardless and I struggle to see a scenario where there isn't an equally rated OG (or center in Linderbaum), OT, DE, DT or LB there.

kskboys

Reaction score
The only way we should take a WR in the first would be if he was clear BPA. But I can't envision a scenario where that will be the case. There are no super stud WRs that could slide to us. Burks seems like a guy at WR that will be drafted in that range regardless and I struggle to see a scenario where there isn't an equally rated OG (or center in Linderbaum), OT, DE, DT or LB there.
Yeah, this draft is really deep at WR, but I don't see any studs at the top. Poor move to take WR in the 1st.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
There are a bunch of quality WRs this year. We could wait until Rd 2 or 3.

fivetwos

Reaction score
wait... show me the press release where the team said they were 100% confident in Lamb and Gallup being the trio to lead us to the promised land?
Ok I see what you did there.....but why does it need to be a TRIO all of high investment?

Can we not build a WR corps with a 1st, a 3rd on a big contract and someone like a mid round slot guy?

Meanwhile we are getting beat in the trenches.

If they can't find the money for a Miller or a Wagner I dont see how they stretch things for that clown.

A personality like Brown or OBJ in Dallas would be a disaster once Jerry gives him the direct line to him.

I dont think there's much to it anyway. Kinda moot.

Proof

Reaction score
He’ll be back with the rams imo.

they signed allen robinson and are shopping woods. i think they're set. i'd wager kc (for the shot at restoring his reputation and competing for a title) or miami for unlimited boat parties

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Ok I see what you did there.....but why does it need to be a TRIO all of high investment?

Can we not build a WR corps with a 1st, a 3rd on a big contract and someone like a mid round slot guy?

Meanwhile we are getting beat in the trenches.

If they can't find the money for a Miller or a Wagner I dont see how they stretch things for that clown.

A personality like Brown or OBJ in Dallas would be a disaster once Jerry gives him the direct line to him.

I dont think there's much to it anyway. Kinda moot.

I agreew ith you. There is no reason we cant get a good 3wr in the draft. I was responding to the post that was mocking the Cowboys and made it like the team had stated we only need Gallup and Lamb to get the job done. They have not even hinted at having that attitude. i think they really wanted Wilson, but 7.5 million that hes getting is just too much for the 3rd guy.... so what can you do, but draft a guy.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If we sign OBJ we’ll have two receivers coming off ACL’s. They’re questioning whether Gallup will be ready for the start of next season I can’t imagine OBJ will. We need to draft a receiver.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
:huh::huh::huh:Is he saying what I think saying?? (LOL)

I don't think they will look at him, but should. Yes, he had issues with Giants/Browns, but he proved that he still can be an elite receiver. If his price is discounted and he is willing to take a 1yr deal, I'm all for it!