Twitter: Broaddus Morning Q&A Tweets - 12/18/13

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bryan Broaddus ‏@BryanBroaddus 1h
@ib903: “They like this DT on TEN PS named Kearse. Might be option.”

Unfortunately this isn't 2000, it's not Jevon Kearse.” Nice thought.

@RobWashington9: If they don't make the playoffs and he fires Garrett any opinions on candidates Bryan?”

Let the man finish season

@trips82288: @BryanBroaddus from what I see ware very seldom getting double he not winning one on one end up behind qb a lot”

good eye.

@t_truong007: given the weakness of line backing core, would the dime defense be little d best chance to slow down opposing offenses?”

Yes

@ShawnHorton2: Good morning Bryan. Who should we expect to return from injuries this week? I'm sure Sean's season is done.”

Know today.

@roodmood74: @BryanBroaddus is it possible for this Defense to switch back to a base 3-4 for the rest of tbe year?”

Just not happening

@RJBrasilcdn: Holloman was forced into action. Thought held up, but looks like he just needs to get into better football shape. "

agree

@Gezaa2: @BryanBroaddus why not sign Kerry Rhoads and bump church down to LB as a temporary fix?”

They never liked Rhodes. I asked that.

@Rallo_331: @BryanBroaddus is our Big Nickel defense effective (for the most part) ?”

I think so.

@StevieJ626: @BryanBroaddus Why has Jeff Heath been playing over Wilcox?”

Coaches call.

@Jroberson32: @BryanBroaddus bill cowher got like 20 years to win the SB.”

But he also brought his team into playoff games. Good and bad.

@jbrattoncpa: @BryanBroaddus do you believe D Ware is in boys long term plans at his current salary?”

I would have to say no.

@Gezaa2: yeah I don't understand how rhoads is a nobody. Must be his personal life. Scaring NFL teams away.”

Things you understand

@RealStevenJames: @BryanBroaddus with the Cowboys cap issue next season could this be miles austin's last year in Dallas?”

Could.

@UmaineMark72: @jbrattoncpa I would say the 9 years he's been in Dallas since 05 has been pretty long term for a DE OLB”

agreed

@geraldcrouch: @BryanBroaddus who's your choice for starting LBs this Sunday”

have to see where Carter is at.

@StevieJ626: @BryanBroaddus Follow up question. What's the last good decision these coaches made?”

Putting this OL together.

xvendettax914

Reaction score
Pretty on point imho. Only so much you can say and speculation with this team is useless.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
For the most part Broaddus is pretty objective and gives good insight, never felt he was a mouthpiece for the organization. I am glad he does the twitter answers, I always learn something.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the most part Broaddus is pretty objective and gives good insight, never felt he was a mouthpiece for the organization. I am glad he does the twitter answers, I always learn something.

Agreed. I never got the feeling that he was a "mouthpiece" like some have said.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Agreed. I never got the feeling that he was a "mouthpiece" like some have said.

Yup! He's been in the league long enough to know butt kissing is not going to guarantee long term stability. He tells it the way he see it.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
That would be Frank Kearse, a seventh round pick of the Dolphins in 2011.

He will never say anything good about the guy. He is a big baby. Broaddus takes pot shots at jeff Ireland and brian gaine ( the guy who replaced him) all the time.

funny thing is Miami Is on the verge of making the playoffs if they get some help so he hasn't had any snarky comments about them in a while.

I am hoping Miami finds a way in just to see if this guy will give credit.