WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
‏@TheRealGregB
why use a spot for a LS when you could use it for a WR or QB can't a OL do it
‏@BryanBroaddus 55m
Not better than what LP does. I agree with the thought but he doesn't miss.
@cowan1221
should we be concerned smith getting destroyed by ware every rep?”
@BryanBroaddus If it was someone other than Ware. Yes

@Peytonrawls
How is my man @CamLaw10 Cameron Lawrence looking at training camp so far?”
@BryanBroaddus
Hasn't made any mistakes.

‏@ADRIAN_KAL_EL 51m
Cowboy players seem to have a really good/savy relationship with the media. Is that training from the org?
‏@BryanBroaddus
not all of them get along with us but overall they are good people but they are getting tired of us. @mspear96 was best ever.

@suave1433:
Tanney on pace to supplant Orton?
@BryanBroaddus
Not now.

@rmb715:
who will make up the 1's OL against Miami. Smith-Fred-Free and ??”
@bryanbroaddus
Arkin and Leary.

@RaiseThaStar:
Can any one of the O linemen signed yesterday play or just bodies?”
@BryanBroaddus
Olson got hurt yesterday. It's a mess.

@CatcherBlock12:
I see us starting Wilcox. And church by week five what's your thoughts ?
@BryanBroaddus
I believe it will still be Allen.

@flousc:
how has Holloman looked so far? Gonna get alot of time Sunday night?”
@BryanBroaddus
Been good. Playing in different spots.

@rjlopez14:
which position/player are you most looking at this Sunday for the first preseason game? Any in particular?”
@BryanBroaddus 40m
Randle.

@ez22maye:
how has t smith looked besides when ware is on him”
@BryanBroaddus
Good. Not always bad vs Ware.

@JmontaGUCCI 42m
Is the reason Wilcox took Church's spot on the ones because he's more of a SS and Johnson more of a FS?
@BryanBroaddus
They just wanted to give him a look. They been doing it with several young guys.

@Dfloyd012:
do you see Hanna playing Sunday or Escobar taking his reps?”
@BryanBroaddus
Escobar.

@Mattfen2:
as it stands today, what is the QB pecking order?”
@BryanBroaddus
Romo Orton Stephens Tanney

@smttech:
why is Beasley ranked above Rogers and/or Armstrong? They have better upside IMO”
@BryanBroaddus
Go watch TC Live + tell me that

@TreHolmes11:
Do you believe Romo, Dez, Witten play Sunday night?”
@BryanBroaddus
Coach will let us know today.

Last edited:

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score

@smttech:
why is Beasley ranked above Rogers and/or Armstrong? They have better upside IMO”
@BryanBroaddus
Go watch TC Live + tell me that

Love it! Beasley may be Mr. Frodo's second cousin but he's a player. Until someone can consistently produce better from the slot the way Beasely can, he's on the team. Even moreso now that there will be a greater emphasis of having starters/vets on STs.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Don't know why Beasley and especially Harris get so much grief from Dallas fans. They are good football players and Harris is terrific. People always want to fall in love with the bigger guys who make a little splash in camp for a few days

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Don't know why Beasley and especially Harris get so much grief from Dallas fans. They are good football players and Harris is terrific. People always want to fall in love with the bigger guys who make a little splash in camp for a few days

People always feel more comfortable with the prototype players and with good reason considering their chance for success is greater.

Rogers and Green may be players but they have a long way to go before they can match what guys like Harris and Beasley are doing on a regular basis.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@ez22maye:
how has t smith looked besides when ware is on him”
@BryanBroaddus
Good. Not always bad vs Ware.

Nooooo! T Smith doing well??? Can't be! We have the worse OL in the league and Smith is a skinny USC scrub. :cool:

And the funny thing is that many of the offensive linemen have been singled out for doing good things in this camp... Free... Frederick... Arkin... Leary.

The mess is the lack of current depth due to injury and not necessarily due to the performance of the majority of the folks who'll be out there starting the first game of the season.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Well, I was mocking the outcry of 'how long must we suffer under Jerry' crowd. And I still think we can improve overall and esp on the OL. But I'm a tad excited about having at least a little depth. MW makes a good point though. Ski is out. Livings is out and maybe for awhile. And others dinged up. But we're better on the OL.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
It's pretty much what I see....te starting group of OL will be ok....it's the depth that has sucked. Yes, Smith has had troubles with Ware and an exceptionally bad day yesterday, but Broaddus says he has seen good work too from Smith.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
These Q & A's are so vague. That tweet about Frederick being both good and bad is laughable.
Really Broaddus? He's been good and bad??? so insightful :)

Reactions: dmq

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
These Q & A's are so vague. That tweet about Frederick being both good and bad is laughable.

How about up and down. That's pretty descriptive for a rookie's play. Not sure what you want him to say in a tweet. He's not able to say much more.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He's probably getting bombed by questions and the 144 character threshold doesn't allow for a white-paper length answer.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I just want to echo this statement......Beasley--all he did was make plays.....after plays .....after play

I agree it is up to Rogers or Armstrong to take the job away. Until then I think is is Beasley job

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's probably getting bombed by questions and the 144 character threshold doesn't allow for a white-paper length answer.

This is true. In most of these tweets, he's actually quoting the questions, so that limits some of his responses. I break up the tweets to make them QA readable, but that's not how they appear on twitter.

And for the curious, he usually has a QA tweet session every morning, I just don't always post them. But anyone can tweet him and most times he'll respond.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
I agree it is up to Rogers or Armstrong to take the job away. Until then I think is is Beasley job

Beasley is up there in the Harris/T Will area, if not above them, as far as i'm concerned. Rogers or Armstrong won't come close to taking his job.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Beasley is up there in the Harris/T Will area, if not above them, as far as i'm concerned. Rogers or Armstrong won't come close to taking his job.

You certainly may be right but as I have said many times I have no pet cats in all of this. I want guys who go out and earn it, I think this is Beasley job and if someone is going to take it then they have to earn it. I want the best team we can possiably put together.