Twitter: Broaddus Morning QA Session - 08/02/13

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
You certainly may be right but as I have said many times I have no pet cats in all of this. I want guys who go out and earn it, I think this is Beasley job and if someone is going to take it then they have to earn it. I want the best team we can possiably put together.

No doubt, that's exactly why i like guys like Beasley.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love it! Beasley may be Mr. Frodo's second cousin but he's a player. Until someone can consistently produce better from the slot the way Beasely can, he's on the team. Even moreso now that there will be a greater emphasis of having starters/vets on STs.

Beasley gets extra energy from all those second-breakfasts.

Nice to see BB throw a shout out to Marcus Spears' work with the media in past camps, too. I always really respected Spears during his time here.

coult44

Reaction score
I don't care if people say "Beasley is your pet cat"......Guess what, the dude is a player. He gets it done in camp and during the time he got on the field last year. But, more than all that...He is Romo's pet cat also...Once your starting QB starts to like and feel comfortable with somebody, he's going to be on the field. Cole is one of those guys who gets open and uses his size to his advantage. Who cares that he's not 6-3 210. We have enough of those guys. Beasley fills a role perfectly....

tantrix1969

Reaction score
This is true. In most of these tweets, he's actually quoting the questions, so that limits some of his responses. I break up the tweets to make them QA readable, but that's not how they appear on twitter.

And for the curious, he usually has a QA tweet session every morning, I just don't always post them. But anyone can tweet him and most times he'll respond.

yeppers, Broaddus is one of the best about answering tweets

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
This is true. In most of these tweets, he's actually quoting the questions, so that limits some of his responses. I break up the tweets to make them QA readable, but that's not how they appear on twitter.

And for the curious, he usually has a QA tweet session every morning, I just don't always post them. But anyone can tweet him and most times he'll respond.

Very true about him replying. I think I have tweeted about 10 times in my life....I sent him a question and he answered promptly. Hard to complain too much about the guy.

OhSnap

Reaction score
Beasley gets extra energy from all those second-breakfasts.

Nice to see BB throw a shout out to Marcus Spears' work with the media in past camps, too. I always really respected Spears during his time here.

I caught that too.Confirming my thoughts that Spears must have been bringing something extra to the table that ya can't put a stat on all those years.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Broaddus gives Magic 8-Ball answers

lol.gif
roll.gif
lol.gif