Broaddus on the draft show

dwreck27

Reaction score
Anyone tired of his troll job of pushing Quenton nelson on us?? The dude will probably not even make it out of the top 5 let alone the top 10 picks yet we have half the draft show dedicated to Bryan railroading why not draft him! Its annoying about how his argument is over and over that guard is a glaring need and spins it that if we can fix it with a 1st round pick we should go over the hump

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Anyone tired of his troll job of pushing Quenton nelson on us?? The dude will probably not even make it out of the top 5 let alone the top 10 picks yet we have half the draft show dedicated to Bryan railroading why not draft him! Its annoying about how his argument is over and over that guard is a glaring need and spins it that if we can fix it with a 1st round pick we should go over the hump

I've said it in other threads, but I've defended Broaddus in the past but this year he's turned up his blowhard meter up to tilt. It seems his primary job now is to parrot 99% of the things Bruglar says and play obnoxious what if and "you're telling me you'd..." games.

dwreck27

Reaction score
He is extremely argumentative for argumentative sake! I do not understand why he gets worked up over his own statements that he makes on the show.

Yup ive loved listing to their Draft show the past few years to get myself familiar with names and skill sets of players I never got a chance to watch during the CFB season...

But holy hell has Bryan hijacked these last few episodes with his annoying tangent on how Quentin is gonna help dak and make the offense more "Dak friendly"

Did Derek have a meeting before the season to have Bryan play this troll job all draft season? Because it has gotten old quick

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

LOL...

I got the Giants taking him 2nd in my mock.....:laugh:

Giants have repeatedly said they want to rebuild their O-line....and are ridding w/ Manning. I know I would take Nelson over any of these QBs...All of them scare me.

RS12

Reaction score
Its annoying about how his argument is over and over that guard is a glaring need and spins it that if we can fix it with a 1st round pick we should go over the hump
Part one of his premise is true. Guard is a need and Nelson would fix it for a decade. Part two is laughable, that he would put the Cowboys over the top. Unless Nelson also becomes a top notch HC and Director of Personnel next year, he wont come close to putting them over the hump.