Sims did not look like a veteran out there. He looked lost”
@BryanBroaddus
had not played in while. Tough.

@TheTabbasco:
How did Heath do, he was in on tackles but took bad angle from what I saw.,.”
@BryanBroaddus 6m
Better in 2nd half. Had rough first

@CowboyWarrior:
cant judge anything off this night though...Sims will not play with these guys again”
@BryanBroaddus 2m
he didn't get off blocks at all.

@RaiseThaStar:
Do you think the Cowboys will trim the roster to about 51 or 52, to scan the waver wire?”
@BryanBroaddus:
Count on it.

@demarco_1:
Texans was gnashing that left side all night.”
@BryanBroaddus
Wilber was bad at point.

@RJBrasilcdn:
Lawerence has a nose for the ball, and competes until final whistle. He has improved every game.”
@BryanBroaddus
He did.

@bigalcredeur:
is Bernadeau that bad at RG that they would seriously consider Free RG and Parnell RT?”
@BryanBroaddus
Their plan I believe

@KDLEE39:
Bell look as bad on tape as he did to my untrained eye on tv”
@BryanBroaddus
he did.

@Sp8d:
with Ratliff on the PUP how do you feel about the depth of the Dline rotation”
@BryanBroaddus
never liked it since draft

@dcost001:
any texans o-linemen stand out that we might pick up?”
@BryanBroaddus
Like that RB Woods.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
@RaiseThaStar:
Do you think the Cowboys will trim the roster to about 51 or 52, to scan the waver wire?”
@BryanBroaddus:
Count on it.

Good to hear this. Hope it is true. Most telling. But of course it is no secret our trench depth is atrocious. Broaddus dodged that last question lol

reddyuta

Reaction score
siera woods is on the bubble? i would really consider that guy.

cowboysooner

Reaction score
I like him too, but there's no way they'd bring in a RB when we already have 4 of them.

Woods is a better player than Tanner. He has more explosion than Randle and Tanner. I don't really know why we are going long at running back anyway with injuries at dl and ol.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Woods is a better player than Tanner. He has more explosion than Randle and Tanner. I don't really know why we are going long at running back anyway with injuries at dl and ol.
Woods might be better, sure, but it doesnt really make sense to bring a guy in whose going to be, for all intents and purposes, #4 on the depth chart. No reason to turn anything over at RB, imo.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
@RaiseThaStar:
@BryanBroaddus:
Count on it.

Good to hear this. Hope it is true. Most telling. But of course it is no secret our trench depth is atrocious. Broaddus dodged that last question lol

Yeah, but they will probably be signing another CB or TE. Don't count on them looking for OL/DL help.

FiveRings

Reaction score
I really hope we take a look at the Giants DT depth and snag whoever they cut

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Check my signature.

I'm still holding out hope!

:D

I know it, man. I'd be happy. But I think that ship has sailed. Now I'm hoping some team we have ties with (HOU, through Pollack, or NO, who has some OL depth and a defense with DL issues and could benefit from players who know it) somehow lets a gift fall into our laps on cutdown day. Not asking for much, just a young guy who can play in a pinch with angles and knees of titanium.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know it, man. I'd be happy. But I think that ship has sailed. Now I'm hoping some team we have ties with (HOU, through Pollack, or NO, who has some OL depth and a defense with DL issues and could benefit from players who know it) somehow lets a gift fall into our laps on cutdown day. Not asking for much, just a young guy who can play in a pinch with angles and knees of titanium.

Waters is still my first/best hope, but otherwise, I would have no problem with what you mentioned.

Sounds like Houston has some depth there too.

cowboysooner

Reaction score
Woods might be better, sure, but it doesnt really make sense to bring a guy in whose going to be, for all intents and purposes, #4 on the depth chart. No reason to turn anything over at RB, imo.

The guy that is going to be the 4th running back is precisely the guy that you do turn over. Woods has some burst, vision and pedigree with some decent size. He might be a 2 or a low end 1 for you. Tanner is a tough guy but he will never be more than a #3 or #4.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
The guy that is going to be the 4th running back is precisely the guy that you do turn over. Woods has some burst, vision and pedigree with some decent size. He might be a 2 or a low end 1 for you. Tanner is a tough guy but he will never be more than a #3 or #4.
They just drafted Dunbar to be that #2/low end 1. Since they drafted him, and not Woods, they obviously think more of him. I like the idea of turning the roster over to keep it fresh, but in this case, I dont think its really worthwhile. Dunbar and Tanner have been solid enough when given their opportunities, and I think it sends a good message to the entire team to actually give them a shot on the roster.

Cutting guys gets guys to work hard for fear of their job, but keeping guys on board can also have the same effect.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I really hope we take a look at the Giants DT depth and snag whoever they cut

Yup, that is one strength of the Giants and towards the bottom of their depth chart there really isn't much difference between 3 and 6.

Dunbar wasn't drafted and he is our # 2 when healthy. Nobody we bring in is going to take his place.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys will be very active in the trade market and scouring the waiver wire for available DL. I think 2-3 DL are added over the next week.

DFWJC

Reaction score
siera woods is on the bubble? i would really consider that guy.

The Texas have a tough call at RB.
Foster, Tate, Deji Karim, Dennis Johnson, Sierre Wood.
They may keep 4 though, but that still leaves a really solid one out.

Nirvana

Reaction score
The Texas have a tough call at RB.
Foster, Tate, Deji Karim, Dennis Johnson, Sierre Wood.
They may keep 4 though, but that still leves are really solid one out.

they just cut Johnson, I'm sure they are keeping that Wood kid after last night.

DFWJC

Reaction score
they just cut Johnson, I'm sure they are keeping that Wood kid after last night.
Figured as much.
Wood had a nice game vs the Vikings as well.
Someone will pick up Johnson.