Video: Broaddus: Tyler Smith and John Ridgeway went at it today

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I read that as Tyron Smith and was impressed that he was getting under a veteran’s skin.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Also a hell of a player imo. I don't know how some of the fatties went in front of him.

Better than the kid from Uconn IMO. Looking at him and Davis side by side, i also don't see how anyone would come away with Davis is a better football player. Certainly not 5 rounds better.

The NFL Draft is like the bar on a Friday night. Wait until it’s late and nobody’s paying attention before you swoop in for the fatties.

Reactions: Ken

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
But how many times do we get.....'we've done, we've been drafted.....i'm a Star'. At least they've got the right attitude that it starts here.

But yea, that's what we expected and as we learnt last year any scrub can handle Aaron Donald in pre-season.
They want to excel
So that's good!

Ken

Reaction score
Hang on, is this De really Sam, or another player :huh:. All we heard, pre-draft, was that he was "quick", "poor(ish) vrs run and cant set the edge, and may be limited on his pass rushing moves" .....now after one practice Broaddus is calling him Tank 2 ? o_O
If he actually watched the player play (no way he did) his eval wouldn't have to change so drastically lol