News: Brock Purdy could miss all 2023 season

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Feel bad for the kid, hope he comes back and has a successful career.

Only positive is if he does have Tommy John guys often come back stronger than before the surgery.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Back to irrelevance for Mr. Irrelevant.
Secretly, the 49ers are relieved.

Flamma

Reaction score
Back to irrelevance for Mr. Irrelevant.
Secretly, the 49ers are relieved.
I'm not sure the 49ers know what they want. Trey Lance? He looked terrible. They tried to insert him into the offense Garoppolo and Purdy ran. They have to use him and have a similar gameplan to the way the Eagles use Hurts. Trey Lance, Justin Fields, Jalen Hurts, are not drop back quarterbacks.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I'm not sure the 49ers know what they want. Trey Lance? He looked terrible. They tried to insert him into the offense Garoppolo and Purdy ran. They have to use him and have a similar gameplan to the way the Eagles use Hurts. Trey Lance, Justin Fields, Jalen Hurts, are not drop back quarterbacks.
I agree with you. But they've made their bed, so to speak.

John813

Reaction score
Damn, terrible break for the guy.

I think his rookie year will make some teams interested in 24 if Lance does take the reigns this upcoming year but the timing of that surgery sucks for him.

ghst187

Reaction score
Feel bad for him but lmao at the niners. Love to see them fail. Lance was terrible. I don’t think they even make the playoffs if Lance hadn’t gotten hurt and they stuck with him.

RonWashington

Reaction score
They go through QB’s like Dallas goes through CornerBacks but Shanahan has been through 3 NFC title games plus a SB . Imagine if they had a stable healthy QB .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Funny how the Rams ended up with Mayfield , maybe he could have been the answer in SF .

DZSierra

Reaction score
Funny how the Rams ended up with Mayfield , maybe he could have been the answer in SF .
I thought the same thing.

Mayfield sucked in Carolina, but living in NC myself, I honestly can't say I could hold his play against him playing in Carolina with that 3 ring circus. My understanding is he didn't completely stick it up with the Rams who have their own issues to deal with.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I called him soft about 10 times in the game against the shegales.

maybe he isnt a soft kid

Silverz1972

Reaction score
San Francisco going to resign garropollo? Again? After coach said he was not no way no how going to be affiliated with the team next year. Lol