Brock Purdy Is Broken

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
They haven't won since beating the Cowboys. They gave all to get that done.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Sure it was, they didn't have anything left for the next three games.
and some people wonder why so many fans of other teams mutter about Cowboy fans overdeveloped sense of self importance...

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
That pass to Kittle to start the second half was ballsy. But the first TD to BA was Mac Jonesish

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Brock Purdy had another good game when the other team was unable to put consistent pressure on him and the running game lit the other team up for 140+ yards. This aint rocket surgery. He's good when he has time and a strong running game backing him. He gets another test here soon when they visit the Eagles but I expect him to shine while the smash the Bucs at home then the Seahawks on the road. Then the fun starts at Philly.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Brock Purdy leads the league in Passer Rating AND QBR
He has 17 TDs vs 7 turnovers, including 2 vs 0 on Sunday vs a team that had won 5 in a row vs good competition.

Nah, he's not broken

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Brock Purdy leads the league in Passer Rating AND QBR
He has 17 TDs vs 7 turnovers, including 2 vs 0 on Sunday vs a team that had won 5 in a row vs good competition.

Nah, he's not broken
Nah... he's just pretty much what many of us thought.. A good young QB who can ball when things are going well but not quite ready to shoulder the whole load yet when the other stars are out and the line can't protect him. No shame in that. He's got plenty of time to grow into something more but right now he needs Deebo, CMac and the defense to back him up. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Broken? No. Coming down to earth a bit? Yes. Guy was a 7th rounder. He should not look like John Elway.

ArmChairGM

Reaction score
Nah... he's just pretty much what many of us thought.. A good young QB who can ball when things are going well but not quite ready to shoulder the whole load yet when the other stars are out and the line can't protect him. No shame in that. He's got plenty of time to grow into something more but right now he needs Deebo, CMac and the defense to back him up. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Agreed. And that's not a dig at Purdy. Other than Mahomes, not many young quarterbacks can carry a team. Quarterback is a tough position to learn at the NFL level.

I think he has a bright future.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Brock Purdy had another good game when the other team was unable to put consistent pressure on him and the running game lit the other team up for 140+ yards. This aint rocket surgery. He's good when he has time and a strong running game backing him. He gets another test here soon when they visit the Eagles but I expect him to shine while the smash the Bucs at home then the Seahawks on the road. Then the fun starts at Philly.
I root for Purdy against everyone but us simply because every time he shines I can HEAR your teeth grind

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I root for Purdy against everyone but us simply because every time he shines I can HEAR your teeth grind
You have a vivid imagination I will give you that. Brock Purdy plays for the 49ers therefore I am contractually obligated to hate him. Otherwise he don't move the needle for me one way or the other unless he is playing against the Cowboys. Your obsession with him is telling however.

gtb1943

Reaction score
You have a vivid imagination I will give you that. Brock Purdy plays for the 49ers therefore I am contractually obligated to hate him. Otherwise he don't move the needle for me one way or the other unless he is playing against the Cowboys. Your obsession with him is telling however.
You have posted thousands of words about Purdy and in your delusion you call me obsessed?

gtb1943

Reaction score
Another Excellent game by Purdy.
Waiting for another thousand word post by Rt24 explaining why he is a loser and so on