Brock Purdy Is Broken

gtb1943

Reaction score
When you call out fellow forum members about it..I;d say...yes.

Also called "livin in your head".
He posts three times as many and twenty times as long... man you need to check the dictionary definition of obsession
Living in someones head is like those here that got at each other in virtually every thread
we got too many of them and frankly they are the ones the mods should be leaning on
so many threads are messed up by petty feuds

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He posts three times as many and twenty times as long... man you need to check the dictionary definition of obsession
Living in someones head is like those here that got at each other in virtually every thread
we got too many of them and frankly they are the ones the mods should be leaning on
Your posts in this thread outnumber mine 8-3. Well after this one it will be 8-4. Yet you seem to want people to believe I post more about Purdy than you do? Good luck with that.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the one thread about Purdy you called out Ronnie.

Why would you care? Or keep track of him?

WEIRDO!

LOL...

gtb1943

Reaction score
Your posts in this thread outnumber mine 8-3. Well after this one it will be 8-4. Yet you seem to want people to believe I post more about Purdy than you do? Good luck with that.
how many words man?

You use three thousand and I use a few hundred or so
Still hoping Purdy does well just to watch you grind your teeth

RonnieT24

Reaction score
how many words man?

You use three thousand and I use a few hundred or so
Still hoping Purdy does well just to watch you grind your teeth
Don't blame me because I am able to string together cogent analysis in well formed paragraphs while you're struggling to bang out two consecutive sentences. Blame your English teachers.