Brodie Croyle

Letemburn

Reaction score
What you guys think? This guy is really growing on me. All his throws so far from todays combines have been right on the money. Looking better then Cutler.

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
Letemburn said:
What you guys think? This guy is really growing on me. All his throws so far from todays combines have been right on the money. Looking better then Cutler.
I'd take a chance on him in the mid rounds.

Letemburn

Reaction score
58 mph at the combines compared to Cutlers 60 mph. And Cutler suspost to have the strongest arm. Not bad at all IMO.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:
Don't like him, weak arm........
Your friggen nuts he has one of the stronges arms coming out this year. I wonder where some people get their info.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:
Don't like him, weak arm........
jksmith is right.
what do u just make this stuff up?

the guy won long the long distance throw event at the all-star challenge.

Letemburn

Reaction score
Im liking Croyle though. Take a shot at him in 2nd round or 3rd round? With how well hes performing i think he may go in 2nd round. Also Jacobs didnt look all that bad either.

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
Honestly I wouldn't mind Omar Jacobs in the later rounds either. Yeah, he has a really funky delivery but he gets the ball to where it needs to go quickly and displayed pretty good accuracy.

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
Your friggen nuts he has one of the stronges arms coming out this year. I wonder where some people get their info.
I agree. If Croyle has a weakness it's his injury problems in the past. I think that if he can find a way to stay healthy that he can be pretty good.

kartr

Reaction score
Letemburn said:

I like him,but as a backup. He struggled against Texas Tech in his bowl game and he struggled against LSU in the regular season and he's had a ton of injuries, but he's still better than Cutler, who I think is the most over-hyped qb in the draft. I rank the qb's, Leinhart, #1, Omar Jacobs,#2,Vince Young,#3, Brodie Croyle,#4, Charlie Whitehurst, #5, Cutler,#6 and Reggie McNeal,#7.

ddh33

Reaction score
I like Croyle, but I don't expect him to be coming to Dallas. As long as Henson doesn't suck in Europe, I think the 3 QBs are here.

parchy

Reaction score
kartr said:
I like him,but as a backup. He struggled against Texas Tech in his bowl game and he struggled against LSU in the regular season and he's had a ton of injuries, but he's still better than Cutler, who I think is the most over-hyped qb in the draft. I rank the qb's, Leinhart, #1, Omar Jacobs,#2,Vince Young,#3, Brodie Croyle,#4, Charlie Whitehurst, #5, Cutler,#6 and Reggie McNeal,#7.

Why in God's name is Omar Jacobs #2?