Brodney Pool

JokeyH

The Kramer
Reaction score
Man, I was kinda likin this guy from the things Ive read... But USC is burnin him like toast.

Do yall remember Elvis "Toast" or "Ghost" Patterson when he was with the Cowboys? Just poped in my head... SORRY.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
JokeyH said:
Man, I was kinda likin this guy from the things Ive read... But USC is burnin him like toast.

Do yall remember Elvis "Toast" or "Ghost" Patterson when he was with the Cowboys? Just poped in my head... SORRY.

From what I have seen on most of USC's big plays I think its been mostly man coverage for the corners

That being said, Pool did make a really good play to catch Reggie Bush from behind to prevent what I was certain was going to be a TD.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Brodney Poole wears #23 and he's been getting burnt repeatedly.

Donte Nicholson #8 is also a no-show from what I can see.

If we're looking for a safety, I'd still go with Thomas Davis or maybe either James Butler or Vince Fuller.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Silverstar said:
Brodney Poole wears #23 and he's been getting burnt repeatedly.

Donte Nicholson #8 is also a no-show from what I can see.

If we're looking for a safety, I'd still go with Thomas Davis or maybe either James Butler or Vince Fuller.

Or better yet, let's just sign a vet in FA - Dwight Smith?

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Pool has had a horrible game. He has never made plays when he has to cover the deep half of the field this year. He has went from possibly turning pro to the point that I don't know if he will start next year over Tony Cade.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
JokeyH said:
do you mean another former giant, phillipi sparks?

stokee

Reaction score
Guys remember this name when draft time come. Jimmy Williams CB/FS Virginia Tech. This guy will be a stud. I would draft this guy in the second round and move him to FS.

Hussein

Reaction score
I thought the same thing when I saw him. Thanks for the reminder. We need a guy like him.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I was totally unimpressed with Poole or Nicholson.

We should do on draft day what the Trojans did all game long against the two safeties ... PASS.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Eskimo said:
Or better yet, let's just sign a vet in FA - Dwight Smith?

So sorry that you haven't heard but Mr. Smith want's to be paid as a CB not a S.