Broncos & Terrell Owens

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Denver Broncos feel that the addition of Terrell Owens would get them over the hump.

Just wait until Jake starts throwing INT's instead of TD's to Terrell Owens. LMAO

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
Superbowl not withstanding, we don't play them next year, so knock yourselves out Denver!

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I'm sure that some people in Denver feel that coming up short so close to the bowl they need something to give them that boost next year to put the in the big game. I don't think TO does that for a team. While he might be a good stop gap for a teams receiving problems , he is no spring chicken and will take a healthy chunk of cap room up.

While there is no denying he is a good player I still believe that putting him in your team has more potential to do harm then good. On the Eagles they didn't run the ball much , threw to him 20 times a game , got to the Superbowl & for a time had a QB that was best friends with him - still he managed to talk his way out of the team.

With the way Denver's season ended and people questioning Jake Plummers ability , it could make the team take one step forward three steps back signing him. Any disruption in the locker room next year could really hurt them & I don't believe that Jake would handle TO calling him out as well as MacNabb.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Denver is one of the few teams that has a higher cap than Washington right now, although they should have an easier time getting under, BUT, clearing enough room for a T.O. would be pushing it.