Broncos Connor McGovern, is he better than he was this time last year?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not really.

What is my opinion?

I never gave an opinion. Thats why you are acting so bizarre. You launch into a rant and tell me what my opinions are when you don't even know what they are. I never stated any opinions. Since you don't really know what to do with these facts you need to make up what you think my opinions could be so you feel you can argue against them.

What was the TWills thing about? What does this even mean?
yes you did ON MY reaction to the original post... then my reaction to you I extended my thoughts on OP thoughts and made my own response to you.. not bizarre they call this a THREAD because when you open it and participate it sews together the entire post from start to finish and when you post a reaction to me , its gets recycled to add you to a response from me but furthers the OP thoughts and why I reacted the way I did to him..

Get some Adderall maybe you will comprehend it..

superonyx

Reaction score
yes you did ON MY reaction to the original post... then my reaction to you I extended my thoughts on OP thoughts and made my own response to you.. not bizarre they call this a THREAD because when you open it and participate it sews together the entire post from start to finish and when you post a reaction to me , its gets recycled to add you to a response from me but furthers the OP thoughts and why I reacted the way I did to him..

Get some Adderall maybe you will comprehend it..
Here is my post where you claim I gave these opinions you claim I have.

There he is folks. The Connor Williams excuse club has arrived.
When you need to position others criticism of Connor as expecting him to be an All Pro then you failed.
I'll give you credit for such passion though.

I don't think Adderall would help you wild incoherent ramblings make sense.
Or is the Adderall supposed to make me think somehow my opinions are the ones you made up in your awkward rant?

Now I am even more confused.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Here is my post where you claim I gave these opinions you claim I have.

There he is folks. The Connor Williams excuse club has arrived.
When you need to position others criticism of Connor as expecting him to be an All Pro then you failed.
I'll give you credit for such passion though.

I don't think Adderall would help you wild incoherent ramblings make sense.
Or is the Adderall supposed to make me think somehow my opinions are the ones you made up in your awkward rant?

Now I am even more confused.
I digress,

you dont need Adderall , you need Percocet , chill out, calm down, and know this is an internet forum and nothing in here makes any difference on the Cowboys roster, FO, or playcalls..

Its crazy all the genius GMs, Coaches, play callers, trade gurus and scouts we have , too bad we couldn't start a go fund me page to buy our own teams and show them all hows its truly done..

I agree with the DC FO and Coaches staying with Cwill and letting him develop, its not an excuse, its reality, he was drafted thrown in starting rotation with a gimpy Smith to his left, a backup center to his right, a QB who seems to spin right into sacks instead of stepping into and up in the pocket , so what most think they saw, its overblown. Cwill has an edge, hes athletic, and he for sure wasn't perfect but overall he played pretty gold for a rookie Olinemen in the environment he was in thrown into..

Apparently at this moment the FO agrees with me as hes starting LG going into TC and Lael is STILL at RT regardless what the know it all fans say as the coaches who played and coached for 25plus years decided..the coaches think hes a LG and for now hes our starter and didnt do anything so bad last year, see chaz green, that warrants me to think otherwise..he seems to be working hard to better himself and thats also an upside..

Maybe he should eb Dez or To and start whining he isnt playing his natural postion and demand he go out to RT?? I mean rumor has it LC did this as he wanted Tackle money and demanded he go to RT..rumor?

If Cwill turns out to be LC replacement, great but until then, ill support the player and as of right now hes the starting LG..

If that is Incoherent,

again , you need help, this isnt a college thesis or English grammar advanced class, its the internet, no need to have this proofed by a Prof..Apparently you spend way too much time worrying about these things here and should focus on yourself..

I have a business to go run, see ya 9-1 when it really all starts and let the flame wars begin...

superonyx

Reaction score
I digress,

you dont need Adderall , you need Percocet , chill out, calm down, and know this is an internet forum and nothing in here makes any difference on the Cowboys roster, FO, or playcalls..

Its crazy all the genius GMs, Coaches, play callers, trade gurus and scouts we have , too bad we couldn't start a go fund me page to buy our own teams and show them all hows its truly done..

I agree with the DC FO and Coaches staying with Cwill and letting him develop, its not an excuse, its reality, he was drafted thrown in starting rotation with a gimpy Smith to his left, a backup center to his right, a QB who seems to spin right into sacks instead of stepping into and up in the pocket , so what most think they saw, its overblown. Cwill has an edge, hes athletic, and he for sure wasn't perfect but overall he played pretty gold for a rookie Olinemen in the environment he was in thrown into..

Apparently at this moment the FO agrees with me as hes starting LG going into TC and Lael is STILL at RT regardless what the know it all fans say as the coaches who played and coached for 25plus years decided..the coaches think hes a LG and for now hes our starter and didnt do anything so bad last year, see chaz green, that warrants me to think otherwise..he seems to be working hard to better himself and thats also an upside..

Maybe he should eb Dez or To and start whining he isnt playing his natural postion and demand he go out to RT?? I mean rumor has it LC did this as he wanted Tackle money and demanded he go to RT..rumor?

If Cwill turns out to be LC replacement, great but until then, ill support the player and as of right now hes the starting LG..

If that is Incoherent,

again , you need help, this isnt a college thesis or English grammar advanced class, its the internet, no need to have this proofed by a Prof..Apparently you spend way too much time worrying about these things here and should focus on yourself..

I have a business to go run, see ya 9-1 when it really all starts and let the flame wars begin...
Relax my excitable cowboyszone friend.
You see you went off and made a bunch of assumptions and went on a tangent.
You assumed my opinions instead of asking for my opinions. If you would have just asked you would have realized that we actually do not disagree. Connor did struggle. He was playing as a rookie out of position. He was asked to play a position which his biggest weakness is the most important part of the position. Size and Strength. Connor was a tackle and was a very good tackle due to his agility and feet.
He was put into a position where the obvious outcome was to struggle.

If he is the best guard this season then I hope he is the starting guard. If someone else is then I hope they are the starting guard. I don't care where someone was drafted.