Trolling: Broncos will win 20-17

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Denver will stun Dallas and win 20-17. Dak will play, most of our guys except Tyron will play. The Cowboys will likely look like the better team for the majority of the game but it will be one of those "Any Given Sunday" noon home losses. Cowboys will lose because of some fluke plays... a fumble here, a special teams play there, getting stuffed on 4th and 1 there. Game is 17-17 with Dak driving under two minutes and he gets strip sacked or a receiver fumbles, Denver takes over, throws a few short passes and kicks a long field goal to win and shock the AT&T Center. Denver wins at the buzzer.

For the longest time, early in the season I had this odd kinky suspicion that the Denver home game would be the biggest "Trap" game on the schedule. We're riding in high, 6-1, won some shockers, just like in 2014 then we come home and lay an egg at home (in 2014 it was on MNF at home against the 3-13 Washington Deadskins) and this year we will shock the world by laying an egg and losing at home against the Broncos.

Unfortunate, but, it's any given Sunday, and it will happen. 6-2.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Cowboys haven't beaten the Broncos this century. Denver has won 7 in a row and Cowboys haven't won since very early in the Troy Aikman/Emmitt Smith era.

How many of those games have Dak, Zeke, Parsons, Gregory, etc played in? How many games were MM, Moore, and Quinn coaching in?

I'm pretty sure prime Peyton Manning isn't dressing for the Broncos on Sunday.

Some stats matter, many do not.

sjmike

Reaction score
Denver will stun Dallas and win 20-17. Dak will play, most of our guys except Tyron will play. The Cowboys will likely look like the better team for the majority of the game but it will be one of those "Any Given Sunday" noon home losses. Cowboys will lose because of some fluke plays... a fumble here, a special teams play there, getting stuffed on 4th and 1 there. Game is 17-17 with Dak driving under two minutes and he gets strip sacked or a receiver fumbles, Denver takes over, throws a few short passes and kicks a long field goal to win and shock the AT&T Center. Denver wins at the buzzer.

For the longest time, early in the season I had this odd kinky suspicion that the Denver home game would be the biggest "Trap" game on the schedule. We're riding in high, 6-1, won some shockers, just like in 2014 then we come home and lay an egg at home (in 2014 it was on MNF at home against the 3-13 Washington Deadskins) and this year we will shock the world by laying an egg and losing at home against the Broncos.

Aaron Rodgers is a loser!!

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Cowboys haven't beaten the Broncos this century. Denver has won 7 in a row and Cowboys haven't won since very early in the Troy Aikman/Emmitt Smith era.

I think the Newt England Panties had a similar type streak going against our Cowboys. Denver sucks just like Newt England but is a worse football team.

I believe in the "Any given Sunday" thing but it won't be this Sunday with our Cowboys vs the Dentver Hags.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
How many of those games have Dak, Zeke, Parsons, Gregory, etc played in? How many games were MM, Moore, and Quinn coaching in?

I'm pretty sure prime Peyton Manning isn't dressing for the Broncos on Sunday.

Some stats matter, many do not.
Dak and Zeke were playing in 2017 and the Cowboys lost that game 49-17 or something like that. Zeke got 8 yards on like 15 carries. Dak threw a 100+ yard pick six to Aqib Talib. Just Dak and Zeke showing their true selves after an overhyped rookie year.

DB_Cooper

RubyRidge
Reaction score
Anyone remember the big Broncos Cowboys game in the 80s right after Tony Dorsett was traded to them? Don’t remember much about it other than we got smoked. The last game we won may have been when the Broncos we alternating quarterbacks (Maddox amd Moore I think). We were clearly the better team but it was closer than it should have been. Broncos have certainly been a tough out for us for decades.

J12B

Reaction score

I would say this is possible if:

-the game was in Denver

-hadn't just lost 4 of their last 5 games and struggled against Washington

-hadn't just traded Von Miller. Their team knows the season is lost.

Highly unlikely Dallas loses Sunday.

khiladi

Reaction score
If this was Mile High and grass, I’d say it’s possible. The air is different. It’s home on our speedy surface, where nobody can guard our WRs in 1 on 1 matchups…