Browns | P. Hunter pressing for fourth cornerback slot

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Alexander said:
I do hope everyone realizes that this "news" is equivalent to hearing that Jamar Martin is threatening for a backup fullback job somewhere.

Nice to hear, but a harsh indictment at how poor our drafting was in the recent past.

Just think, this is a player that we once thought would have a future here and was once in line for a starting cornerback job. Now, they are fighting for a fourth cornerback spot with Cleveland after getting released by the Jets. Truly sad.

Yeah and I wasted valuable time posting how I thought he was gonna be a good player.:banghead: :ralph: :ralph:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
dmq said:
Yeah and I wasted valuable time posting how I thought he was gonna be a good player.:banghead: :ralph: :ralph:

And really, it's not your fault.

I am sure you bought the writeups and especially ate the cheese Coach Parcells himself threw out there in 2003 about him as he compared his talents to Marcus Coleman. Once he said that, it was all over with. The hype machine was in full effect.

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
zrinkill said:
I knew Parcells would regret the day he cut a guy who is trying to make 4th string.

It's rue. Parcells would rue the day.

Its like arguing over that other corner that went to the Vike's, what was his name agian? You know the probowl HoF corner who's no longer in the league...