Bruce Arians Nostradamus

RonWashington

Reaction score
Shortly after Brady flipped flopped in his beach Crocs in Tampa and decided to “ un retire “ this past off season , Bruce Arians told the brass “ see ya “ I’m out which I was surprised at the time he did that . Remember Tampa went toe to toe with the Rams last playoffs lost in a shoot out .

Well fast forward to an 8-10 season winning a horrible division then getting destroyed last night Arians was on to something . And the Todd Bowles promotion looks pretty bad at this point . This is a team in need .

joseephuss

Reaction score
Arians is 70 years old and has health issues. Even with that he stayed with Tampa as a consultant.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Arians is 70 years old and has health issues. Even with that he stayed with Tampa as a consultant.

I thought with 12 coming back Arians would give it a shot. He left AFTER Brady said he was coming back . Timing was odd.

Bowles did not do much as Jets HC and with 12 likely finished it will get harder to win that division next season not easier .

joseephuss

Reaction score
I thought with 12 coming back Arians would give it a shot. He left AFTER Brady said he was coming back . Timing was odd.

Bowles did not do much as Jets HC and with 12 likely finished it will get harder to win that division next season not easier .
I agree it will get harder to win that division especially since they are second to the bottom in cap space for next season. The Saints are at the bottom in cap space. With Brady gone, no team in the NFC South has a reliable, proven starting QB. That division will be a mess again.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Speaking of that division Wilkes deserves a full season after talking over mid season in Carolina . They seemed to respond to him .

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
I read Brady wanted Arians out. He felt Arians didn’t do enough game planning tthough the week. He’d come in Friday and make ton of changes to everything Leftwich and he had worked on and it bothered Brady..