Brugler 7 round mock 4/13/20

Questfor6

Reaction score
Brugler has no connection to Dallas now plus this is a new staff, he's projecting like the band of morons are still coaching this team

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Who I would have taken using his full mock

1. Darius Kinlaw DT S CAR
2. Jalen Reagor WR TCU
3. Amik Robertson CB La Tech
4. Troy Pride Jr CB ND
5. Netane Muti G Fresno St
5. Dalton Keene TE Va Tech
7. Cale Garett LB Mizzu
Think I like yours better!!!

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
He also says the Falcons break the Cowboys' heart taking Chaisson at 16 as that is who the Cowboys really want.
If the Cowboys really want somebody, they should call the 49ers and go get him. The 49ers have no 2, 3 or 4 and are interested in trading back. Send our 3 and go get our guy if they have somebody they really want.

John813

Reaction score
Logan Wilson is an interesting prospect at LB. Every review I've read of him says he has high football IQ, 3 year team captain, can play mike and or sam, showed good awareness in zone, great tackler, good reads in flowing to ball etc...

Cowboys did talk to him at the combine and IIRC were going to go to Wyomings Pro day.

At the combine he ran a 4.61 40 and his 3 cone was a 7.07.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Logan Wilson is an interesting prospect at LB. Every review I've read of him says he has high football IQ, 3 year team captain, can play mike and or sam, showed good awareness in zone, great tackler, good reads in flowing to ball etc...

Cowboys did talk to him at the combine and IIRC were going to go to Wyomings Pro day.

At the combine he ran a 4.61 40 and his 3 cone was a 7.07.

I like him a lawt.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys really want somebody, they should call the 49ers and go get him. The 49ers have no 2, 3 or 4 and are interested in trading back. Send our 3 and go get our guy if they have somebody they really want.

If the Cowboys trade up in the first round for a pass rusher with 9.5 career sacks in college I will lose my crap.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most rankings..not that they mean much..are similar to Danes..once you get past 15ish..16-30 don't have a lot of players that would fill needs for the Cowboys..

So yes, let's say Dallas has Diggs rated 25 or so..but he's the next highest defensive player on their board..if they can't move down, they don't have many other options

The Cowboys are positioned terribly for this first round. Absolutely hate it.

JBS

Reaction score
The Cowboys are positioned terribly for this first round. Absolutely hate it.

They definitely are not positioned well if somebody from that first "tier", if you will, doesn't fall...considering that you don't even like Chaisson, that makes things all that more difficult..the list of names on your wish list has to be incredibly small at 17 lol

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They definitely are not positioned well if somebody from that first "tier", if you will, doesn't fall...considering that you don't even like Chaisson, that makes things all that more difficult..the list of names on your wish list has to be incredibly small at 17 lol

I literally don't have a single player I want at 17. Somebody would have to fall.

JBS

Reaction score
Same as everyone else really. Give me Lamb or Jeudy or Brown. Those guys won't be there.

I think there is a chance 1/2 wrs are there. No go on brown.

You are going to get Chaisson..and you won't like it

Surprised you haven't posted Slaters tweet from earlier already..she said Chaisson is the name for the Cowboys

J-man

Reaction score
I can't link it so consider my reputation the link.

Don't have trust issues.

Here's the Cowboys class. You know where to find the rest.

1(17) Trevon Diggs CB Alabama
2(51) Terrell Lewis EDGE Alabama
3(82) Logan Wilson LB Wyoming
4(123) Devin Asiasi TE UCLA
5(164) Jack Driscoll T Auburn
5(179) Jordan Fuller S Ohio St.
7(231) Cordel Iwuagwu G TCU

I just threw up, a lot