Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Philadelphia 4
N.Y Giants 7
Washington 9

10. Dallas Cowboys

Favorite pick: Marshawn Kneeland, Edge, Western Michigan

I’m surprised the Cowboys didn’t draft a running back, but I really like most of the eight selections they did make. With picks 29, 56 and 73, respectively, Dallas drafted my No. 27 (Tyler Guyton), No. 32 (Kneeland) and No. 38 (Cooper Beebe) overall prospects. Kneeland is an impressive athlete at 270 pounds and rushes with balance and heavy hands. Pass rusher was an underrated need for the Cowboys entering the draft, and they landed an ascending player with his best football ahead of him.

Day 3 pick who could surprise: Caelen Carson, CB, Wake Forest

The Cowboys have one of the NFL’s best starting corner duos in DaRon Bland and Trevon Diggs (who is coming off major injury). But depth is a major question mark, so Carson could see meaningful defensive snaps as a rookie. My 102nd-ranked player (drafted at No. 174), he is a solid athlete with high football IQ and inside-outside versatility.

chicago JK

Reaction score
Seems fair. I was hoping we would have a strong UDFA class, but that appears really weak. It appears that there wasn't much real talent undrafted this year.

BigD_95

Reaction score
Philadelphia 4
N.Y Giants 7
Washington 9

10. Dallas Cowboys

I’m surprised the Cowboys didn’t draft a running back, but I really like most of the eight selections they did make. With picks 29, 56 and 73, respectively, Dallas drafted my No. 27 (Tyler Guyton), No. 32 (Kneeland) and No. 38 (Cooper Beebe) overall prospects. Kneeland is an impressive athlete at 270 pounds and rushes with balance and heavy hands. Pass rusher was an underrated need for the Cowboys entering the draft, and they landed an ascending player with his best football ahead of him.

The Cowboys have one of the NFL’s best starting corner duos in DaRon Bland and Trevon Diggs (who is coming off major injury). But depth is a major question mark, so Carson could see meaningful defensive snaps as a rookie. My 102nd-ranked player (drafted at No. 174), he is a solid athlete with high football IQ and inside-outside versatility.

this would be a good draft if Dallas took Lloyd instead of Marist Liufau - who I happen to like as a ND fan but being in desperate need of an RB and having Lloyd, who some ranked as the best RB in the draft sitting there is awful. I can't understand this. Also, might add that there wasn't another pk until late in the 5th when all the RB will be gone.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
If he thinks the Cowboys drafted well this year, just wait til next year when they have a top 10 pick!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Philadelphia 4
N.Y Giants 7
Washington 9

10. Dallas Cowboys

Who?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Our whole division drafted well :thumbdown:
I'm not sure I'd consider the Eagles draft great outside of getting the top corners in the first and second round. Maybe they deserve praise for trading around and accumulating picks, but they could have done more with what they had if they used those second-rounders.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They did. Danny Dimes isn't the long term answer.
He isnt even the short term awnser.

Either way, Dallas and Philadelphia should be playoff caliber for next 4 years. If Daniels hits, Washington will be right there with them. No matter what they (outside finding a legit QB) NY will stay way behind. Sanders is probably the best QB next year, and McCarthy is probably a better prospect