Bryan Broaddus has a top 100 list this

davidariust24

Reaction score
I always love when Bryan Broaddus talks about players. His list excites me if we can get a guy like Taylor Rapp or Abram at 58 when they are in his top 40. The tightend from Ole Miss intrigues me since he doesnt have a lot of numbers but his abilities show up clearly. I really think if we nail this draft we are ready for not just an NFC title match but we are true SB contenders. We have drafted well the last 6 to 7 years so I expect a great draft. If you look at Broaddus list which players excite you that can be in our range?

Top 100: Bryan Broaddus Reveals His Big Board

Last edited by a moderator:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I always love when Bryan Broaddus talks about players. His list excites me if we can get a guy like Taylor Rapp or Abram at 58 when they are in his top 40. The tightend from Ole Miss intrigues me since he doesnt have a lot of numbers but his abilities show up clearly. I really think if we nail this draft we are ready for not just an NFC title match but we are true SB contenders. We have drafted well the last 6 to 7 years so I expect a great draft. If you look at Broaddus list which players excite you that can be in our range?

The top 20 should be the same on 90% of the lists with some difference in where in the top 20. I like when the guys on DCC pick make their predictions for the draft. Broaduss is rarely right with his picks in each round. Heck sometimes he swings and misses completely.

davidariust24

Reaction score
The top 20 should be the same on 90% of the lists with some difference in where in the top 20. I like when the guys on DCC pick make their predictions for the draft. Broaduss is rarely right with his picks in each round. Heck sometimes he swings and misses completely.
I do feel he has an idea of what the team likes and who they are looking at which is great to know

pansophy

Reaction score
Jeez, he only gives the top 11 a grade of 90+ -- good year to not have a 1st rounder.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Broaddus is a fine analyst but he’s proven time and time again that he is horrrible at talent evaluation.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Jeez, he only gives the top 11 a grade of 90+ -- good year to not have a 1st rounder.
Don't buy the propaganda.

It is possible to like what you got with Cooper and not downgrade the talent we can't get in order to make everyone feel better about the trade.

I am sure if you asked both of the Joneses if they would be okay with getting their first back, they would take it.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

It is possible to like what you got with Cooper and not downgrade the talent we can't get in order to make everyone feel better about the trade.

I am sure if you asked both of the Joneses if they would be okay with getting their first back, they would take it.
"Screaming memmies of mind bending malfeasance have seemingly been unleashed upon my mellow comprehensive mildness of incorporating mental gathering capabilities upon reading/ categorizing this input,,,I'm afeared blindness& dysentery could possibly soon ensue,,,o_O"

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

:huh:

cowboyec

Reaction score
going off his list...Iowa DE Anthony Nelson at 58...Alabama CB Savion Smith at 90.

at 58
Anthony Nelson,DE-Iowa
Jaylon Ferguson,DE-La Tech
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson,S-Florida

Id be happy if we are looking at that Friday Night.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I don't mean to be a malcontent, but......where is the list?

Whyjerry

Reaction score

BB is a buffoon. He likes to tell you all about his time in the room. If he was any good he would still be a scout. Frankly, I think 80 pct of this board evaluates talent better than BB. His hit rate is remarkably low.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

Not sure why they would......Cooper will be more productive than whoever we would get at 28.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Broaddus is a fine analyst but he’s proven time and time again that he is horrrible at talent evaluation.

He really seems to have the same infliction Jerry does: he wants to be right more than other people so bad that he just takes wild swings knowing there is really no repercussions if he's wrong. Oh, and if he's passionate about a player, there is no swaying him. Saban could come out and say he saw Quenin Williams snorting coke off a hooker *** at half time and Broaddus would still say he should go #1.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
He really seems to have the same infliction Jerry does: he wants to be right more than other people so bad that he just takes wild swings knowing there is really no repercussions if he's wrong. Oh, and if he's passionate about a player, there is no swaying him. Saban could come out and say he saw Quenin Williams snorting coke off a hooker *** at half time and Broaddus would still say he should go #1.

It's easy for everyone to second guess when he has a show in which they talk about their opinions on prospects. Any of you posting in here can have all the opinions in the world about so and so pick that turn out to be wrong but no one second guesses you. I doubt many people are always correct about prospects otherwise they'd have an NFL job by now.

His show has me more interested in the draft then I've ever been before, and I just appreciate his and Danes opinions, I don't take them as gospel. They were right in their hype about certain players drafted later on the cowboys recently though (Gallup, Woods), along with some misses (Bo Scarborough). Can't say they don't know anything just because the player didn't pan out. So many variables.