Video: Bryant In-Game Interview

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
What an amazing luxury it is to have such an elite player that has that killer mentality and such a true love for his team.

I think it is very rare to have such a great player be so committed to the team he plays for, being that he grew up a fan of the team.

This guy is going to be the best WR the Cowboys have ever had when all is said and done.

Thefeelofcotton

Mandalorian
Reaction score
I'll say here what i tell my players in high school "You can say you want it all day, now go out there and show me." I am NOT questioning the drive of anyone on this team, especially Dez, but EVERY team in the NFL wants a Super Bowl. This team has the right mentality now, so they need to go actually do it. I am so pumped for this season.

xvendettax914

Reaction score
i would rather be tossed in a cage with a pack of wolves and a T-Bone steak tied around my neck than be the corner that is tasked with covering and tackling Dez Bryant this season.

jday

Reaction score
i would rather be tossed in a cage with a pack of wolves and a T-Bone steak tied around my neck than be the corner that is tasked with covering and tackling Dez Bryant this season.

But the wolves are going to kill you...in a very horrible way...Dez is just going to make you look stupid. You might want to take a look at your priorities on that one.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Forget the past indiscretions, forget the media hype. "Clear Eyes, Full Heart Can't Lose". He's the real deal- as highly talented and with as good a skill set as any WR that has ever played, he's hungry for a world championship- and he's all ours.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This guy just wants to win so badly. His desire and passion is great. I love to watch this guy play. He absolutely gives you his all.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Pretty intelligible, I don't think he knew what he was going to say next or even thought about what he's about to say.....doubt it, Dezed and confused...lost and spaced.

Oh well, he's an athlete but could still be a NFL announcer (that says a lot about the called so-profession) though he obviously doesn't have an extensive vocabulary, but he has some over the top on the field production, that's what mattes above all else.