Video: Bryant In-Game Interview

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty intelligible, I don't think he knew what he was going to say next or even thought about what he's about to say.....doubt it, Dezed and confused...lost and spaced.

Oh well, he's an athlete but could still be a NFL announcer (that says a lot about the called so-profession) though he obviously doesn't have an extensive vocabulary, but he has some over the top on the field production, that's what mattes above all else.

What interview did you watch? Dez was quite coherent and articulate.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Dez has his dollars now. Has not changed him even a little bit. There are players that do it for the income and then there are football players.

Dez is a player....so glad he's a Cowboy. If he blows up a little bit this year I'm gonna keep my mouth shut....Its all about where he wants his team to go. Next time one of you guys see Deion thank him for the tampering....Dez is special.

Solution

Reaction score
Pretty intelligible, I don't think he knew what he was going to say next or even thought about what he's about to say.....doubt it, Dezed and confused...lost and spaced.

Oh well, he's an athlete but could still be a NFL announcer (that says a lot about the called so-profession) though he obviously doesn't have an extensive vocabulary, but he has some over the top on the field production, that's what mattes above all else.

Did you mean "unintelligible"?
Did you mean "so called profession"?
Did you mean "matters"?
Did you mean "lost in space"?

TX_Yid

Reaction score
But the wolves are going to kill you...in a very horrible way...Dez is just going to make you look stupid. You might want to take a look at your priorities on that one.

I'd kick a wolf right in the nuts, there's nothing I could do about Dez though.

Dez 1 - 0 Wolves