BSPN: the end is near ***MNF Countdown Thread***

cowboyz

Reaction score
:laugh2:

gotta love it.

they just don't understand the cowboys organization is not the 49ers or the eagles. they will not blow up

BlueStar22

Reaction score
sigh..."if they throw me 20 balls i'm catching all 20 and we are going to win the game!":lmao2:

cowboyz

Reaction score
chris berman: romo is young. it's not too late to rebuild :lmao2:

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Uhhhh what? I don't get the media EVER. They always love a hot team until they lose, it isn't just you guys. Notice how they were all NE fans until the SB, now they're always up on the Giants' nuts?

They bandwagon just like a lot of fans do. The media always loves a winner.

Don't let it bother you man, we all know ESPN is garbage anyway.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Extreme;2297336 said:
Uhhhh what? I don't get the media EVER. They always love a hot team until they lose, it isn't just you guys. Notice how they were all NE fans until the SB, now they're always up on the Giants' nuts?

If anything, they should be giving your team credit. For the Skins to come into TX Stadium against a red-hot Cowboys team and SMACK them is NO small feat.

Like I said-I'm surprised they're using this airtime to trash the Cowboys, instead of giving credit to the Skins.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
ESPN rails on TO...ROTFLMAO.

The hell with these stupid old fat men at BSPN. TO will put these idiots to shame in the end.

Seriously... that really pissed me off. I am so mad I cant even speak.

I need some oxygen.

:D

Maybe.

Champsheart

Reaction score
StarKist;2297345 said:
ESPN rails on TO...ROTFLMAO.

The hell with these stupid old fat men at BSPN. TO will put these idiots to shame in the end.

Seriously... that really pissed me off. I am so mad I cant even speak.

I need some oxygen.

:D

Maybe.

What happened?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
How can you even get upset at that? All I can do is laugh if that's what Berman said. :laugh2: :laugh2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Extreme;2297336 said:

That's why I don't watch BSPN anymore. I might OCCASIONALLY watch NFL Live and of course I'll watch MNF if the cowboys are playing. Other than that, I stay away from that channel.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Champsheart;2297347 said:
What happened?
They went off on TO and said Jerry needs to step up and stop this now. I agree with one thing though.

Keyshawn broke down some film on TO and he was right. Owens couldn't get off the jam in time which is frustrating for Owens I know, so since that's the case, Garrett needs to keep Owens in motion all the time to prevent the Jam as much.

Owens has to capitalized on the balls he has thrown his way, I agree with that, but the rest of it was garbage.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I don't think I've seen TO move in motion that much this season like Garrett had him do last year. I've come to the conclusion that Garrett is kicking himself over that gameplan and he is silently apologizing to himself lol.

Back to ESPN. I don't watch it. I haven't watched MNF. I'm SO glad we only got that one game on MNF and it happened early in the season. I will not be mad if we never played on MNF again until it moves OFF of ESPN. But honestly folks, are you surprised? We knew they would rail against TO and the Cowboys.

Boysboy

Reaction score
StylisticS;2297360 said:
I don't think I've seen TO move in motion that much this season like Garrett had him do last year. I've come to the conclusion that Garrett is kicking himself over that gameplan and he is silently apologizing to himself lol.

Back to ESPN. I don't watch it. I haven't watched MNF. I'm SO glad we only got that one game on MNF and it happened early in the season. I will not be mad if we never played on MNF again until it moves OFF of ESPN. But honestly folks, are you surprised? We knew they would rail against TO and the Cowboys.

A week from now, noone will remember this.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
lol berman actuallly said we need to rebuild?

that is great.

I think we should trade witten ware and barber, we might be able to get something for them!!!

JPM

Reaction score
cowboyz;2297330 said:
chris berman: romo is young. it's not too late to rebuild :lmao2:
He really said that ! And ESPN pays that fool. "Leather you're with me."

StylisticS

Reaction score
berman really said that? wow

It's amazing how bandwagonish they are. Last Sunday morning, they couldn't stop saying negative crap against the Cowboys. Than after we beat the Packers, WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL. Now, we lose to the Commanders, and we need to rebuild and we are a team in disarray? LOL.:laugh2: