BSPN: the end is near ***MNF Countdown Thread***

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I've been telling you guys for years Berman is an *******.

As another poster stated, why trash the Cowboys, instead of commending the Commanders whom the trashed earlier this year...

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;2297354 said:
That's why I don't watch BSPN anymore. I might OCCASIONALLY watch NFL Live and of course I'll watch MNF if the cowboys are playing. Other than that, I stay away from that channel.
That's exactly the reason I don't watch ESPN or the NFL network anymore. It got to the point where they where pretty much competing to see who hated our division the most.

Berman is, and always has been a fool, along with anyone who gives credence to anything he says. He's like the illigitimate child of Mother Goose and Dr. Seuss. His phrases and nicknames are not cute, they're stupid. They've gotten to the point now where they don't even fit, he just thinks if he spews it enough it will take.

Rich Eisen is starting to make me think he just rambles random crap to see if anyone thinks he matters anymore.

Seriously, I hate the Cowboys as much as the next guy, but you have to give credit where it's due. The Cowboys have a hell of a team this year. For them to lose to the Commanders doesn't mean they suck, they're falling apart, etc. Maybe it means the Commanders are better than the media wants to admit, it's just too early to tell.

Hypothetical situation: Say the world ended, and we were warped into another reality where the Commanders win 15 straight to end the regular season after losing opening night. Do you think these douchebags at ESPN would still be acting like the Cowboys sucked, or would they give credit to the Skins.

Ironically enough, I think they'd still find a way to degrade both of us lol.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Extreme;2297336 said:
Uhhhh what? I don't get the media EVER. They always love a hot team until they lose, it isn't just you guys. Notice how they were all NE fans until the SB, now they're always up on the Giants' nuts?

They bandwagon just like a lot of fans do. The media always loves a winner.

Don't let it bother you man, we all know ESPN is garbage anyway.

Ugghh, you're still here? We still have to deal with you patronizing us? Can't you find a new home?:cool:

Boysboy

Reaction score
Extreme;2297433 said:
That's exactly the reason I don't watch ESPN or the NFL network anymore. It got to the point where they where pretty much competing to see who hated our division the most.

Berman is, and always has been a fool, along with anyone who gives credence to anything he says. He's like the illigitimate child of Mother Goose and Dr. Seuss. His phrases and nicknames are not cute, they're stupid. They've gotten to the point now where they don't even fit, he just thinks if he spews it enough it will take.

Rich Eisen is starting to make me think he just rambles random crap to see if anyone thinks he matters anymore.

Seriously, I hate the Cowboys as much as the next guy, but you have to give credit where it's due. The Cowboys have a hell of a team this year. For them to lose to the Commanders doesn't mean they suck, they're falling apart, etc. Maybe it means the Commanders are better than the media wants to admit, it's just too early to tell.

Hypothetical situation: Say the world ended, and we were warped into another reality where the Commanders win 15 straight to end the regular season after losing opening night. Do you think these douchebags at ESPN would still be acting like the Cowboys sucked, or would they give credit to the Skins.

Ironically enough, I think they'd still find a way to degrade both of us lol.

I was one of the few who thought the Skins would be alot better than many pundits thought, largely b/c of the coaching change from Gibbs to Zorn.

For the most part, it appeared Gibbs looked completely lost late in games, and he wasn't very good when it came to recognizing matchups.(i.e. one of his worst decisions was how he utilized Ladell Betts) But Zorn seems to be the opposite-he recognizes matchups to exploit fairly quickly, and he utilizes his talent more properly.

I doubt if the Skins finish 15-1, but they're going to win alot of football games this year if they keep up their play.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
They should be talking about how good the Skins are and how well they played yesterday instead of this mess. It just proves they are not really interested in sports at all.

They all should be wearing dresses and make-up with the level of gossip they spew.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
PBJTime;2297443 said:
Ugghh, you're still here? We still have to deal with you patronizing us? Can't you find a new home?:cool:
I would, but ES loves to hate me, and refuses to let me back. You should go join and start a crusade on my behalf, threatening to trash the boards until they readmit me :D

I'm they're only legend. Banned 9 times, the last time being nearly 2 years ago, and my name still comes up almost every day. They hate me because I'm Republican, and I'm an agnostic, and I was always right in my own mind.

Yes, I know those don't fit well together :)

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Extreme;2297474 said:
I would, but ES loves to hate me, and refuses to let me back. You should go join and start a crusade on my behalf, threatening to trash the boards until they readmit me :D

I'm they're only legend. Banned 9 times, the last time being nearly 2 years ago, and my name still comes up almost every day. They hate me because I'm Republican, and I'm an agnostic, and I was always right in my own mind.

Well you seem to be balanced (as much as any fan could be)

It's always good to get other perspectives, provided they're well-informed.

Welcome to the forum.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Extreme;2297474 said:

Well...I do like to keep my enemies close so...

I guess I actually have to welcome you if you aren't going to leave.:cool:

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
PBJTime;2297506 said:
Well...I do like to keep my enemies close so...

I guess I actually have to welcome you if you aren't going to leave.:cool:
Don't worry, I can assure you I'm more uncomfortable than you are :(

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Extreme;2297513 said:

We're not too bad around here. I may have been a little hard on you last night, right after an emotional loss. You have to understand my skepticism towards a Skins fan I had never seen before until after the Skins won. We surely don't mind level headed and fair Skins fans over here, though. So, welcome. Just be sure to stick around after we whoop you guys later in the season!:D:star::suxskins:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Extreme;2297513 said:

You do realize that your sig with the Round 1 is actually flattering right? lmao

"Hey we just won the sophmore SB of the regular season" :rolleyes:
:lmao2:

Fact of the matter is... IF we right our ship... I am gonna thank you later:D

ringmaster

Reaction score
Extreme;2297336 said:
Uhhhh what? I don't get the media EVER. They always love a hot team until they lose, it isn't just you guys. Notice how they were all NE fans until the SB, now they're always up on the Giants' nuts?

Now that we can agree on.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
i dont think many people watch them anymore...they need a steve young back on the set, ditka is old and just not too insightful anymore...carter is loud and so i key....ratings will go down

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
PBJTime;2297533 said:
We're not too bad around here. I may have been a little hard on you last night, right after an emotional loss. You have to understand my skepticism towards a Skins fan I had never seen before until after the Skins won. We surely don't mind level headed and fair Skins fans over here, though. So, welcome. Just be sure to stick around after we whoop you guys later in the season!:D:star::suxskins:
Hey, I promise you two things if you beat us in November.

1. I will have salt and pepper ready for my crow.
2. I will display a CZ selected sig for a week, and will continue posting.

I do play fair.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
cowboyz;2297330 said:
chris berman: romo is young. it's not too late to rebuild :lmao2:
did that fat piece of crap really say that??? i really hope its a joke...

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Extreme;2297625 said:
Hey, I promise you two things if you beat us in November.

1. I will have salt and pepper ready for my crow.
2. I will display a CZ selected sig for a week, and will continue posting.

I do play fair.

what was your ES name?>

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Extreme;2297336 said:

Just wanted to say, You've been a classy visitor and congratulations on your win. I still hate your team :D But at least we can discourse civilly. Enjoy it cause we're kicking your buttocks next time. Just in time to kick you out of the playoffs. :D