News: BST: Dak Prescott to Host Third Annual Youth Football Camp

Brax

Reaction score
blah blah blah... cry me a river...when he can out throw those 3, not counting the woman who beat him in a viral throwing challenge, then it will be a big deal...

on a positive note he can show the kids how to tip,pick up trash when he misses the trash can, and play with ***** squirt guns and get beat up in panama.. oh ohh....
The ****'s do not like your voice, you should be cut out, seems the way of the world today if your view do not match theirs. His First lesson will be how not to hit a open receiver. Of course this is after the $249 is collected. yeah that's giving back.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Everyone can chime in and talk about how he sucks and this and that. But he is your QB for the future. If you don’t like it then find another team. Lol. But you won’t, you will come here and complain. He came in and helped the team win the division and make the playoffs 2 of the first 3 years. But it was likely our coaching that did it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dcef9Gt.jpg

KfDxAUr.jpg

https://www.procamps.com/dakprescott
https://campregistrationsystems.com/manning-passing-academy/2019-manning-passing-academy

$249 is definitely a bargain by comparison to a more high profile youth camp. I wonder if future registration costs will change in conjunction with greater fame and/or fortune?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everyone can chime in and talk about how he sucks and this and that. But he is your QB for the future. If you don’t like it then find another team.
Wish that sentiment was always shared universally but it is often applied selectively according to personal preference for any current franchise quarterback.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Wish that sentiment was always shared universally but it is often applied selectively according to personal preference for any current franchise quarterback.
The egirls are likely flip flopping. Seems wentz isn’t what they thought. Imo neither is the other one they have. But looks like they are having to stick with wentz now.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Everyone can chime in and talk about how he sucks and this and that. But he is your QB for the future. If you don’t like it then find another team. Lol. But you won’t, you will come here and complain. He came in and helped the team win the division and make the playoffs 2 of the first 3 years. But it was likely our coaching that did it.

Exactly what I am saying. Regardless of what any of us think, Dak will be getting paid by Jerry Jones and there is nothing we can do about it. Why all these "fans" sit here and complain like it's actually going to do something, I'm not sure why. The best we can do is hope he improves to a greater level of QB play (which he most likely will). Most QB's I've seen don't hit their ceiling in their 3rd season at the age of 25 under bad coaching). Or they can go onto another team.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Exactly what I am saying. Regardless of what any of us think, Dak will be getting paid by Jerry Jones and there is nothing we can do about it. Why all these "fans" sit here and complain like it's actually going to do something, I'm not sure why. The best we can do is hope he improves to a greater level of QB play (which he most likely will). Most QB's I've seen don't hit their ceiling in their 3rd season at the age of 25 under bad coaching). Or they can go onto another team.
He is doing good, too many expect perfection. Yes he takes sacks he shouldn’t. He improves that portion of his game and he will be better. Missing a open reciever here and there I have seen every qb do. This year with a healthy O-Line and another year under his belt will be a good evaluation. Looks like JJ will pay him ahead of time. That’s on the FO and them trying to save money. If he balls out this year then his asking price will go up 5 million a year...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I just hope they don't have any throwing challenges with Dak. Adding first to eighth grader beating him in throwing challenges will round out his career.

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
Maybe you Dak haters can host a football camp, oh wait, you would have to put down your controllers, get off your couch and turn off Madden, because it’s probably the only football you have ever played

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
blah blah blah... cry me a river...when he can out throw those 3, not counting the woman who beat him in a viral throwing challenge, then it will be a big deal...

on a positive note he can show the kids how to tip,pick up trash when he misses the trash can, and play with ***** squirt guns and get beat up in panama.. oh ohh....
Whoa!
He'd caught a blindsided cheap -shot as From the video I recall seeing ,,,sports fan:rolleyes:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
They are a cancer on this forum that needs to be cut out . Brainpaint referred to them as Ticks something undesirable that serves no positive purpose other than to suck the blood out of anything good
I think you misunderstood BP's reference. The ticks are those on both sides who latch on and suck. And suck. And suck. And suck.

RoboQB

Reaction score

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think you misunderstood BP's reference. The ticks are those on both sides who latch on and suck. And suck. And suck. And suck.
It was not necessary to begin with 'I think'. The funny and sad irony of BP's comment is that it has been a correctly applicable observation FAR longer than Prescott has been a Dallas Cowboy.