News: BST: Dak Spotted Shopping for Salvation Army/NBC 5 Angels

NewsBot

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys quarterback just keeps getting better and better.

Dak Prescott was spotted in a Frisco Target on Sunday night. But this was no orginary shopping trip.

When employee Stuart Newton approached him to see if he could help, Prescott said he was shopping for gifts for several angels he adopted from The Salvation Army/NBC 5 Angel Tree program.

How great is he?

First, he's led the Cowboys to win after win after win - so far, with an 11-1 season.

Then, he was caught on camera picking up trash on the sidelines during a game.

And now, he's buying Christmas gifts to donate to children and seniors in need across North Texas.

Newton's wife, Brooke, posted a photo of him with Prescott during his shopping trip on Facebook.

We can't get enough of Dak!

Photo Credit: Stuart Nelson via Facebook
This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. Click here to open the story in your web browser.

Continue reading...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dak-shopping.jpg

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The old I'm shopping for Salvation Army angels to draw attention while my boys case the joint move.

ksadler1

Reaction score
It's funny how they keep bringing up the "picking up his cup" incident. Last night they showed Eli on the sideline after his pick and he drank from a cup, crumbled it up and threw it on the ground. I couldn't help but laugh and think of Dak when Eli did that....

JJHLH1

Reaction score
It's funny how they keep bringing up the "picking up his cup" incident. Last night they showed Eli on the sideline after his pick and he drank from a cup, crumbled it up and threw it on the ground. I couldn't help but laugh and think of Dak when Eli did that....

I heard that Eli isn't on social media. No Facebook, Twitter, nothing. He probably never saw Dak's cup video, but he should know better anyway, lol. Somebody should make a video showing both back to back.