News: BST: Maligned Garrett Entering Crossroads With Cowboys

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I mean, I don't mean no disrespect but Dungy and Peyton won like a minimum 12 games something like 7 years in a row or close to that. They got over that Patriot hump in 2006, I credit them for that, but their sustained superior regular season dominance did not amount but to one trophy. They lost the other opportunity.

Slightly off topic but maybe not so much, Baseball's Atlanta Braves won their division like 15 years in a row or very similar. They hoisted one trophy.

Even look at the NBA's Stockton and Malone led Utah Jazz if you are familiar.

Then you get the piece of crap Giants with their 9-7 6 seed squad of 2007, and equally dominant 10-6 team (sarcasm on)of 2011 and they manage to fluke their way to 2 trophies cuz they had dominant defensive lines.

The Patriots are the only ones who truly support the correlation of regular season success to ultimate prize winning. And guess what, they lost to the Giants in the Bowl twice and once even as an undefeated team!(Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!) Sorry.

I guess the Steelers get an honorable mention.

Packers and Seahawks have had their recent windows as well while only managing one trophy apiece.

Didn't mean nothing personal, just thought it bears mentioning that these days, with the exception of hoodie and Tom, the other 11 playoff participants from year to year, varies greatly.

Pitt, Seattle and Green Bay "had" demonstrated some playoff consistency of late but with only Pitt continuing the trend this year.
Excellent &
Obvious pertinent points to ponder, of which you've clearly illustrated,,:thumbup:
Yet, what compelled and/or illicited my reply ,,,was the the referral unto the Atlanta Braves,,,and their single pennant,,,:lmao: that whole
" TOMAHAWK-CHOP" with Ted Turner & Jane Fonda in the stands leading the 'charge' in that chant,,,:lmao:
It just kinda' Cracked me up reading that & remembering certain things from real history & what people( like Jane:rolleyes:)
can take offense to,,,o_O

Good Post,Bro!
:starspin::starspin::starspin:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe the groceries would taste better, if the person cooking had more than one recipe.

Garrett’s problem is he only has one recipe.
You're right we've had the groceries 2 produce better results.
Lack of adjustments have cost us games and playoffs and that's not Jerry's fault.
Ultimately it's Jerry fault because he's the one that puts up with it, but better coaching would have produced better results over the past 7 years.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You're right we've had the groceries 2 produce better results.
Lack of adjustments have cost us games and playoffs and that's not Jerry's fault.
Ultimately it's Jerry fault because he's the one that puts up with it, but better coaching would have produced better results over the past 7 years.
Ya know, shameless? I'm gonna have to backtrack up to yer' pulled quote ,solely insuring my placement of an equally deservedly "LIKE",,,, HUMMMmmmn?,,,:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Maybe the groceries would taste better, if the person cooking had more than one recipe.

Garrett’s problem is he only has one recipe.

,,,er,,,AND a single burner 'low output B.T.U. ' designed casing-liner at that,,,Also,,,o_O

:clap::starspin::clap:

khiladi

Reaction score
You would be hard-pressed to find anybody around here in 2010 that didn't want Wade gone, or even hired in the first place. Yes, he won 1 playoff game the year before, which was the first win in 13 years, not 20. But he didn't get past the Divisional round, getting smoked 34-3. He was then 1-7 in 2010 and the team for all intents and purposes quit on him and was completely embarrassed on national TV. The fact that JG went 5-3 with the very same team just shows that the team had quit on him.

Who cares what people who were clearly wrong thought?

That defense was the second best scoring defense in the league, while Garrett’s offense was floundering. And Wade had Dave Campo thrown on him as secondary coach.

The offense in the Vikings game turned the ball over 3 times in typical Garrett fashion. Against the Eagles the week before, Wade’s defense generates 4 TOs for that playoff win. The only reason the offense actually performed better that year, was because Wade fired Stewart and took over DC completely and the defense generated
25 TOs that season.

Against the Vikings for 3 quarters the offense kept floundering and they missed two field goals giving the Vikings great field position and the defense held the Vikings completely scoreless in the third and it should have been at least 9-17 despite the TOP being horrible for Dallas offensively between quarters 2 and 3 in typical Garrett fashion.

All of it was Scapegoating for Garret.. The media was complicit in the scape-goating too.

The year Sparano left, Dallas dropped from a top 5 scoring offense to bottom half of the league.

Wade ‘failed’ because of his garbage OC and Jerry leveraged a draft to help his garbage offense with the move for Roy Williams. Jason Garrett couldn’t field a running game and was a TO prone offense. That offense couldn’t control TOP and it got to a point that Jerry Jones was going to bring in Dan Reeves on the urging of Wade to baby-sit Garrett, but the latter sabotaged that move.

By the time Wade was fired, in 8 games Garrett’s offense had a whopping 19 TOs and they lost the infamous Commanders game on Garrett’s genius ‘playcalling’
where he called a with 6 seconds left in the half and it was a checkdown to Choice with like 60 yards to go that led to a fumble return for a TD.

Even Jerry says he was a HC in training after all was said and done and ultimately removed him from playcalling. By the time that happens, Dallas was bottom five in TOs, red zone scor No and rushing attempts and the ‘preferred’ offense was no-huddle, meaning Dallas numbers offensively were inflated because of playing catch-up and Garrett’s game plans were trashed at half time.

Wade input wasn’t even allowed on offense.

This idea that the team quit on Wade is bogus myth propagated by the Garrett homers who are now turning on him in the media.

Last edited:

JustChip

Reaction score
I mean, I don't mean no disrespect but Dungy and Peyton won like a minimum 12 games something like 7 years in a row or close to that. They got over that Patriot hump in 2006, I credit them for that, but their sustained superior regular season dominance did not amount but to one trophy. They lost the other opportunity.

Slightly off topic but maybe not so much, Baseball's Atlanta Braves won their division like 15 years in a row or very similar. They hoisted one trophy.

Even look at the NBA's Stockton and Malone led Utah Jazz if you are familiar.

Then you get the piece of crap Giants with their 9-7 6 seed squad of 2007, and equally dominant 10-6 team (sarcasm on)of 2011 and they manage to fluke their way to 2 trophies cuz they had dominant defensive lines.

The Patriots are the only ones who truly support the correlation of regular season success to ultimate prize winning. And guess what, they lost to the Giants in the Bowl twice and once even as an undefeated team!(Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!) Sorry.

I guess the Steelers get an honorable mention.

Packers and Seahawks have had their recent windows as well while only managing one trophy apiece.

Didn't mean nothing personal, just thought it bears mentioning that these days, with the exception of hoodie and Tom, the other 11 playoff participants from year to year, varies greatly.

Pitt, Seattle and Green Bay "had" demonstrated some playoff consistency of late but with only Pitt continuing the trend this year.

No disrespect taken. You make good points. However, in doing so, IMO, you're making my case.

Yes, the 2003-2005 Colts and the 1996-1998 49ers are the 2 teams (Patriots excluded because they're just simply on a level all themselves) since the advent of the 16 game schedule that won 12 or more games for 3 consecutive years and didn't play in a Super Bowl. But they did play in their Conference Championship game. And, as you point out, those 3 years were the first of 7 straight years of 12 - 4 or better and were the only sliding 3 year period in that 7 years that didn't include a Super Bowl appearance.

Regarding the Braves, would you say they accomplished the 15 year run through some sort of luck or because they were a good team? I think the answer to that is obvious. Teams, regardless of sport, can catch lightening in bottle and have some sort of sort of over-achieving short-term success, but the only way to sustain that success is to be a good team. And in the NFL, 3 consecutive years of 12-4 or better is only done if you are a good team, including coaching. It doesn't mean the team will win 3, 2 or even 1 Super Bowl(s), but the historical probabilities are that there will be at least 1 SB appearance.

This is not a defense of Jerry, Jason, Dak or anybody else for that matter. I don't believe they will go 12-4 next year, let alone the next 3 consecutive years. But, given the option of 4-12 next year OR 12-4 for the next 3 years, it's ludicrous to take the 4-12. I understand why someone would say they want the former because the believe that will get JG fired along with Linehan and Marinelli. However, there's no guarantee that even if JG is fired, that Hog Jowls will hire the right coach. I doubt very seriously that anything will change at all in the structure/culture. It was reported after Parcells left that, even though there was success (not the ultimate success), JJ was miserable not having the total control that he thrived on and would not do that again.

So, put it a different way, say you're Captain Tony Nelson and you find a lamp on the beach. You rub it and out pops Barbara Eden and she says "oh thank you Master, you are such a good, long-suffering Cowboys fan, I'll grant you the choice of 4-12 next year or 12-4 for the next 3 years." Which do you chose? The 4-12 that possibly gets JG fired, but 2+ decades of history indicates that it won't change anything? Or do you chose the 3 consecutive 12-4 seasons because, again, based on what it takes to do that and the historical probabilities. that it will mean at least 1 SB appearance in one of those 3 years? Neither choice is guaranteed, but I'll take the 3 consecutive 12-4 seasons. I think too many make a knee-jerk decision and go 4-12 simply because of personal feelings about JG, SL and RM. Kind of a "cute your nose off to spite your face" idea.

Last edited:

JustChip

Reaction score
Who cares what people who were clearly wrong thought?

That defense was the second best scoring defense in the league, while Garrett’s offense was floundering. And Wade had Dave Campo thrown on him as secondary coach.

The offense in the Vikings game turned the ball over 3 times in typical Garrett fashion. Against the Eagles the week before, Wade’s defense generates 4 TOs for that playoff win. The only reason the offense actually performed better that year, was because Wade fired Stewart and took over DC completely and the defense generated
25 TOs that season.

Against the Vikings for 3 quarters the offense kept floundering and they missed two field goals giving the Vikings great field position and the defense held the Vikings completely scoreless in the third and it should have been at least 9-17 despite the TOP being horrible for Dallas offensively between quarters 2 and 3 in typical Garrett fashion.

All of it was Scapegoating for Garret.. The media was complicit in the scape-goating too.

The year Sparano left, Dallas dropped from a top 5 scoring offense to bottom half of the league.

Wade ‘failed’ because of his garbage OC and Jerry leveraged a draft to help his garbage offense with the move for Roy Williams. Jason Garrett couldn’t field a running game and was a TO prone offense. That offense couldn’t control TOP and it got to a point that Jerry Jones was going to bring in Dan Reeves on the urging of Wade to baby-sit Garrett, but the latter sabotaged that move.

By the time Wade was fired, in 8 games Garrett’s offense had a whopping 19 TOs and they lost the infamous Commanders game on Garrett’s genius ‘playcalling’
where he called a with 6 seconds left in the half and it was a checkdown to Choice with like 60 yards to go that led to a fumble return for a TD.

Even Jerry says he was a HC in training after all was said and done and ultimately removed him from playcalling. By the time that happens, Dallas was bottom five in TOs, red zone scor No and rushing attempts and the ‘preferred’ offense was no-huddle, meaning Dallas numbers offensively were inflated because of playing catch-up and Garrett’s game plans were trashed at half time.

Wade input wasn’t even allowed on offense.

This idea that the team quit on Wade is bogus myth propagated by the Garrett homers who are now turning on him in the media.

You don't go 1-7 through some type of a Series of Unfortunate Events, nor do you go 5-3 with exactly the same team through some type of Series of Fortunate Events. The only difference is the HC. The media has no bearing on my believing the team quit on Wade, it's based on results and what I saw in the Monday night game against the Packers.

75boyz

Reaction score
Excellent &
Obvious pertinent points to ponder, of which you've clearly illustrated,,:thumbup:
Yet, what compelled and/or illicited my reply ,,,was the the referral unto the Atlanta Braves,,,and their single pennant,,,:lmao: that whole
" TOMAHAWK-CHOP" with Ted Turner & Jane Fonda in the stands leading the 'charge' in that chant,,,:lmao:
It just kinda' Cracked me up reading that & remembering certain things from real history & what people( like Jane:rolleyes:)
can take offense to,,,o_O

Good Post,Bro!
:starspin::starspin::starspin:

Appreciate it

75boyz

Reaction score
No disrespect taken. You make good points. However, in doing so, IMO, you're making my case.

Yes, the 2003-2005 Colts and the 1996-1998 49ers are the 2 teams (Patriots excluded because they're just simply on a level all themselves) since the advent of the 16 game schedule that won 12 or more games for 3 consecutive years and didn't play in a Super Bowl. But they did play in their Conference Championship game. And, as you point out, those 3 years were the first of 7 straight years of 12 - 4 or better and were the only sliding 3 year period in that 7 years that didn't include a Super Bowl appearance.

Regarding the Braves, would you say they accomplished the 15 year run through some sort of luck or because they were a good team? I think the answer to that is obvious. Teams, regardless of sport, can catch lightening in bottle and have some sort of sort of over-achieving short-term success, but the only way to sustain that success is to be a good team. And in the NFL, 3 consecutive years of 12-4 or better is only done if you are a good team, including coaching. It doesn't mean the team will win 3, 2 or even 1 Super Bowl(s), but the historical probabilities are that there will be at least 1 SB appearance.

This is not a defense of Jerry, Jason, Dak or anybody else for that matter. I don't believe they will go 12-4 next year, let alone the next 3 consecutive years. But, given the option of 4-12 next year OR 12-4 for the next 3 years, it's ludicrous to take the 4-12. I understand why someone would say they want the former because the believe that will get JG fired along with Linehan and Marinelli. However, there's no guarantee that even if JG is fired, that Hog Jowls will hire the right coach. I doubt very seriously that anything will change at all in the structure/culture. It was reported after Parcells left that, even though there was success (not the ultimate success), JJ was miserable not having the total control that he thrived on and would not do that again.

So, put it a different way, say you're Captain Tony Nelson and you find a lamp on the beach. You rub it and out pops Barbara Eden and she says "oh thank you Master, you are such a good, long-suffering Cowboys fan, I'll grant you the choice of 4-12 next year or 12-4 for the next 3 years." Which do you chose? The 4-12 that possibly gets JG fired, but 2+ decades of history indicates that it won't change anything? Or do you chose the 3 consecutive 12-4 seasons because, again, based on what it takes to do that and the historical probabilities. that it will mean at least 1 SB appearance in one of those 3 years? Neither choice is guaranteed, but I'll take the 3 consecutive 12-4 seasons. I think too many make a knee-jerk decision and go 4-12 simply because of personal feelings about JG, SL and RM. Kind of a "cute your nose off to spite your face" idea.

Cool man,

GLAD ya didn't take it personal because my logical and optimistic side agrees with you wholeheartedly.

I mean with every statement and point you made.

This prolonged twenty plus years of "going without" has just taken its toll.

I have evolved into the "take whatever you can get" fan over the sustained superior performance desiring type.

Outside of a bad referees call, I will take any fluke type, lucky bouncer stars alugned, God's gift trophy at this point.

It was the main reason I mentioned the Giants.

They suck. They got lucky. TWICE.

The football gods have not even allowed a law of averages turnaround for ONE Cinderella type year for this franchise.

Sustaining 10 or more wins annually for the Dallas Cowboys seems to have become a pipe dream, but it also is today's NFL norm excluding about 2 or 3 teams.

I just cant EVER see us as becoming one of those 2 or 3 teams again.

Fortunately I am older and can still look back and appreciate Landrys prolonged yearly successes but even as much as was won then, coach Landry still only won 2.

At this point, I hope and pray for out of character luck to be on our side, get all the right bounces and win IN SPITE of this staff.

JustChip

Reaction score
Cool man,

GLAD ya didn't take it personal because my logical and optimistic side agrees with you wholeheartedly.

I mean with every statement and point you made.

This prolonged twenty plus years of "going without" has just taken its toll.

I have evolved into the "take whatever you can get" fan over the sustained superior performance desiring type.

Outside of a bad referees call, I will take any fluke type, lucky bouncer stars alugned, God's gift trophy at this point.

It was the main reason I mentioned the Giants.

They suck. They got lucky. TWICE.

The football gods have not even allowed a law of averages turnaround for ONE Cinderella type year for this franchise.

Sustaining 10 or more wins annually for the Dallas Cowboys seems to have become a pipe dream, but it also is today's NFL norm excluding about 2 or 3 teams.

I just cant EVER see us as becoming one of those 2 or 3 teams again.

Fortunately I am older and can still look back and appreciate Landrys prolonged yearly successes but even as much as was won then, coach Landry still only won 2.

At this point, I hope and pray for out of character luck to be on our side, get all the right bounces and win IN SPITE of this staff.

I am with ya on the Giants. Eli will get into the HoF based on winning 2 SBs. But any number of plays in the first one go the other way and the Giants lose it. Specifically, he threw an sideline pass in their last drive that was a gift INT for Asanate Samuel but he drops it. If he doesn't, the Giants don't win and Eli doesn't have that SB win. I can't say about the 2nd one because I didn't watch that one. But the perception of Eli changed totally after the 1st and it could just as easily and should've gone the other way.

75boyz

Reaction score
I am with ya on the Giants. Eli will get into the HoF based on winning 2 SBs. But any number of plays in the first one go the other way and the Giants lose it. Specifically, he threw an sideline pass in their last drive that was a gift INT for Asanate Samuel but he drops it. If he doesn't, the Giants don't win and Eli doesn't have that SB win. I can't say about the 2nd one because I didn't watch that one. But the perception of Eli changed totally after the 1st and it could just as easily and should've gone the other way.

Yup,
Nothing drives me more insane than when I think on them winning 2 with She-Lie and we can't at least even fluke our way into ONE.

Eli.
In the Hall of Fame,

The Curtis Martin of Quarterbacks if you follow my analogy.

Friggin ridiculous.

visionary

Reaction score
If this is his thinking, then Jerry is dumber than we can all imagine.

Because their is clear and current evidence of coaches coming in and making immediate turnarounds. McVay turned around the Rams in one season. Marrone has the Jags in the AFC Champ game in his first full year as their coach. Pederson has the Eagles in the NFC Champ game in his 2nd season and that's without Wentz, Jason Peters and their starting MLB.

Of course Jerry is dumber than we all imagine

When it comes to cowboy fans, you get a worse owner than Jerry who has deep pockets and is raking in the money

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I support Jason even though he has shortcomings in coaching ability does appear to have had some positive influence on Jerry.

I see Jason as a lesser evil because I don’t have much confidence in the next puppet Jerry would bring in using the rest of our HC this era as a comparison. But I understand those who want to keep spinning the coaching wheel hoping we’ll come up aces.

If I knew who that might be I’d be more interested but we’ve had a couple good Coordinators come in like Wade and Chan with no more success under Jerry. And even with Bill his coaching ability was obvious what he did immediately in 2003 inheriting our lowest point in the Jerry era but that fizzled out with his frustration with Jerry’s meddling. At least Bill left us with a playoff team but without an eye for talent after he left dropped quickly needing another rebuild.

I wish I saw a better alternative but we appear stuck with Jerry and his puppetry which isn’t going to attract a much better HC mainly because Jerry doesn’t want another coach like Jimmy taking more credit if they win. And after Bill no others like him are coming here.

But Jerry does appear to be open to more proven and experienced asst coaches so that is an option to surround Garrett. Ultimately I believe elite talent at key positions is the best means to overcome Jerry, Stephen and Jason. Don’t forget Stephen as he’s a player in this too.

My hope and optimism comes from the talent we have added since Garrett has been HC. We appear to be building a better team and had some success in 2014 and 16. Without either of these I’d have no hope at all. Id like to see what they can do with a few more key pieces .

Garrett’s strength appears to be influencing Jerry in team building which is more of his calling than coaching while he does appear to be somewhat of a motivator keeping the team playing hard despite distractions but he must have all his key talent on the field.

So there are some assets but unfortunately not in his Game Day coaching and where we need more talent and other coaching to assist in overcoming. I just don’t see another way at this time . Hoping for an Absolution from Jerry doesn’t appear a likely solution.

Good points.............yea, hoping for absolution from Jerry is never going to happen.

And Garrett has improved the roster somewhat, which makes the situation even more frustrating. We are never going to win anything of consequence with this goober's laughable game day coaching. My seven year old daughter playing Madden can manage a game better than this idiot. However, Garrett has improved the roster enough that we beat the scrub teams most of the time just out of sheer talent difference.

So we are never going to be a really bad team like the Browns, but we are never going to advance in the playoffs with this archaic dino offense that everybody in the league (as well as some of our own players) laugh at. So we are stuck in football purgatory, good enough to beat the scrub teams but not good enough to beat the playoff teams, just perpetual mediocracy.:(

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I suppose we could root for another 3 straight seasons of 5-11 to possibly bring about more change but in the end if your in the doom and gloom mode that should be directed more with Jerry since he’s the one who brought in Garrett and all the other puppets who have contributed to this era of mediocracy and dormancy .

Like with any handicap, hindrance or obstacle it’s been my business experience in dealing with these type of owners to find a means to overcome them .

So, I’d suggest we come up with Plan B. I refuse to give up total hope for it makes it very difficult to get into 16 games a year with that attitude.

There’s been nothing more frustrating than Jerrys stranglehold on this team. Garrett is just another product of it. We’re 11 years in now overall with Garrett. He isn’t going anywhere and I suspect there’s a promise in place for more with Garrett down the line in another capacity.

Why else would Garrett have stayed turning down other offers . How else can we explain the extremes Jerry has gone to protect his investment. Jerry’s not giving up on him. Jason is Jerry’s last hope to prove he’s a Football Guy.

You are absolutely correct that Garrett represents Jerry's last hope to prove to everybody that he is a football guy and that he knows how to build a team and that he (Not Jimmy) that should be credited with those SB titles.

As far as Garrett and those job offers, those were a hell of a long time ago. The only team that would offer a head coaching contract to Garrett at this point would be Division 3 Western Omaha.;)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
You don't go 1-7 through some type of a Series of Unfortunate Events, nor do you go 5-3 with exactly the same team through some type of Series of Fortunate Events. The only difference is the HC. The media has no bearing on my believing the team quit on Wade, it's based on results and what I saw in the Monday night game against the Packers.

You also don't miss the playoffs 5 out of 7 years through some type of series of unfortunate events.

Its a pretty good indicator that you suck;)

plymkr

Reaction score
They burned through Romo last few good years. They wasted Witten's last few really upper echelon years. They are wasting Tryon Smith's best years. They are wasting Lee's best years. They might have wasted Bryant's best years. And at this point, barring some change in heart by the Jones family, they will likely burn through the best years of Martin, Frederick, Zeke, etc. on this mediocre head coach.

It's depressing when you think about it. The Cowboys are near the top in the NFL in pro bowlers, All Pros, etc. over the last 8-10 years.......... and what do they have to show for it?

Zippo. Jerry and his management have basically just wasted great players we've had.
Well said, couldn't agree more. It's painful to watch.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You are absolutely correct that Garrett represents Jerry's last hope to prove to everybody that he is a football guy and that he knows how to build a team and that he (Not Jimmy) that should be credited with those SB titles.

As far as Garrett and those job offers, those were a hell of a long time ago. The only team that would offer a head coaching contract to Garrett at this point would be Division 3 Western Omaha.;)
Nobody outside of I guess some Cowboy fans really expects any coach to have much success with Jerry. IDK why our expectations are so high?

Personally given he came in as the most inexperienced HC in Cowboy and probably NFL history he hasn’t fared that poorly considering what he’s dealing with and his experience.

Once you get beyond these type Cowboy forum discussions I don’t read or hear near as much negative rhetoric on Garrett. I’m not defending his coaching ability but just saying...

I personally like Garrett and everything he represents with his history as a player on our championship teams, his connection with Troy and Jimmy, his dads connection to Landry not to mention his persona. He’s someone I can root for in a dysfunctional situation. Like a huge underdog.

All he needs to gain more support from everyone is success. If he could reach a championship it would surpass the previous coaches this Century and secure his place in Cowboy history. And I believe Jerry is going to provide him every opportunity to do so.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Good points.............yea, hoping for absolution from Jerry is never going to happen.

And Garrett has improved the roster somewhat, which makes the situation even more frustrating. We are never going to win anything of consequence with this goober's laughable game day coaching. My seven year old daughter playing Madden can manage a game better than this idiot. However, Garrett has improved the roster enough that we beat the scrub teams most of the time just out of sheer talent difference.

So we are never going to be a really bad team like the Browns, but we are never going to advance in the playoffs with this archaic dino offense that everybody in the league (as well as some of our own players) laugh at. So we are stuck in football purgatory, good enough to beat the scrub teams but not good enough to beat the playoff teams, just perpetual mediocracy.:(
Yes and just relevant enough to continue the revenue stream for Jerry so he can continue his pursuit.

I don’t like using the “ never” word. And I don’t think Garrett needs to win a championship to win fans over. I think most of us realize the challenges Jerry presents .

A championship appearance might be enough. That would at least end some of the negative milestones this era has produced. I don’t have much more expectations with Jerry at the helm.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jerry has only wasted our time. In the meantime he’s having a blast playing out his own personal football fantasies at our expense building the wealthiest sportts franchise in the world most of us couldn’t give a crap about unless they win.

All I can say is welcome to Jerry world . We’ve provided Jerry a seal of approval with our continued financial support for him to continue playing this out his way . He even was inducted for manipulating the NFL system to prevent a lack of success on the field to have as much effect on his revenue .

Jerry is one of the sharpest con men the sports world has ever seen. And he’s laughing all the way to the Bank . We are the fools not him.

JustChip

Reaction score
You also don't miss the playoffs 5 out of 7 years through some type of series of unfortunate events.

Its a pretty good indicator that you suck;)

I wouldn't say you suck. You're falling short of the goal, but Cleveland, Buffalo, San Francisco are teams that suck.