News: BTB: Beating the Eagles Looks Like This

waving monkey

Reaction score
I started my similarly titled post about the Saints by stating that it was discouraging to look at stats and try and find a way Dallas could win that game. That is not the case with this opponent.

The Eagles defense is allowing 5 yards per carry. They are fifth-worst in allowing runs of 20 yards or more. Football Outsiders has them ranked 20th in second level yards and DEAD LAST in open field.

Obviously, this is a big Zeke game. But it should be clear that Philadelphia is going to be very fired up about stacking the box and stopping Zeke at all costs.

I think Dallas prepared for that in the first meeting quite well and their choice to pass to Zeke seven times was a wise one. I hope they do that again.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018/12/7/18130361/beating-the-eagles-looks-like-this

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Durn TooTin' TOO!,,, &,,,while the heapin' coals under OUR Coach's casing-liner wasn't packing the intense B.T.U's when we squared off with the SKINS in round #1 of this season?,,, you can bet yer' pennies the PLAYERS THEMSELVES are MANNING THE BILLIOWS in APPLYING the VECTORED REQUIRED BLAST FURNACE in seeing just "who's who" ends up in the Burn Ward(and it ain't gonna be their Coach GARRETT)
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
( to me) it doesn't matter whether it's a line of scrimmage " run up the gut" or "off tackle zone slant right",,, or a 10 yard screen pass To the #21,,, He's GONNA PUNISH THESE CLODS:starspin:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Here's hoping Michael Gallup recovers from his illness and able to return ready, willing and able to bolster our passing attack.

Zeke should manage to produce significantly well, as long as the OL is able to operate with a reasonable degree of efficiency.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Durn TooTin' TOO!,,, &,,,while the heapin' coals under OUR Coach's casing-liner wasn't packing the intense B.T.U's when we squared off with the SKINS in round #1 of this season?,,, you can bet yer' pennies the PLAYERS THEMSELVES are MANNING THE BILLIOWS in APPLYING the VECTORED REQUIRED BLAST FURNACE in seeing just "who's who" ends up in the Burn Ward(and it ain't gonna be their Coach GARRETT)

:thumbup:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What he said! YEAH!!

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Too much confidence. Waa.

Sorry. Have to whine about something.