News: BTB: Beating the Eagles Looks Like This

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by waving monkey, Dec 8, 2018.

1. waving monkey

waving monkey Well-Known Member

13,742 Messages
    13,227 Likes Received
    I started my similarly titled post about the Saints by stating that it was discouraging to look at stats and try and find a way Dallas could win that game. That is not the case with this opponent.

The Eagles defense is allowing 5 yards per carry. They are fifth-worst in allowing runs of 20 yards or more. Football Outsiders has them ranked 20th in second level yards and DEAD LAST in open field.

Obviously, this is a big Zeke game. But it should be clear that Philadelphia is going to be very fired up about stacking the box and stopping Zeke at all costs.

I think Dallas prepared for that in the first meeting quite well and their choice to pass to Zeke seven times was a wise one. I hope they do that again.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2018/12/7/18130361/beating-the-eagles-looks-like-this

2. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

15,353 Messages
    25,221 Likes Received
    Durn TooTin' TOO!,,, &,,,while the heapin' coals under OUR Coach's casing-liner wasn't packing the intense B.T.U's when we squared off with the SKINS in round #1 of this season?,,, you can bet yer' pennies the PLAYERS THEMSELVES are MANNING THE BILLIOWS in APPLYING the VECTORED REQUIRED BLAST FURNACE in seeing just "who's who" ends up in the Burn Ward(and it ain't gonna be their Coach GARRETT)
    :starspin::thumbup::starspin:

3. Mr_C

Mr_C Carharris2

7,774 Messages
    7,620 Likes Received
    I thought he’d break a really long one last game. Has to be this game, right?

50+

Tangle_Foot and Melonfeud like this.
  4. Melonfeud

15,353 Messages
    25,221 Likes Received
    ( to me) it doesn't matter whether it's a line of scrimmage " run up the gut" or "off tackle zone slant right",,, or a 10 yard screen pass To the #21,,, He's GONNA PUNISH THESE CLODS:starspin:

Roadtrip635, Tangle_Foot and Bullflop like this.
  5. Bullflop

Bullflop Well-Known Member

11,871 Messages
    14,152 Likes Received
    Here's hoping Michael Gallup recovers from his illness and able to return ready, willing and able to bolster our passing attack.

Zeke should manage to produce significantly well, as long as the OL is able to operate with a reasonable degree of efficiency.

Melonfeud and Tangle_Foot like this.
  6. Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635 Well-Known Member

6,406 Messages
    9,194 Likes Received
    :thumbup:

Melonfeud likes this.
  7. ColoCowboy

ColoCowboy Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

860 Messages
    1,750 Likes Received
    What he said! YEAH!!

Roadtrip635 and Melonfeud like this.
  8. Melonfeud

15,353 Messages
    25,221 Likes Received
    :lmao: I've got one decent 'glug' remaining in that Jim Beam jug that inspired that post,,,:lmao2:

Bullflop, Roadtrip635 and ColoCowboy like this.
  9. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye.

19,979 Messages
    10,130 Likes Received
    Too much confidence. Waa.

Sorry. Have to whine about something.