Twitter: BTB: Cowboys next 5 games

johneric8

Reaction score
Quite a few winnable ball games in that stretch.. Here is my take, we should beat the dolphins and I seriously don't see us losing but one out of the next four because of how well garrett prepares the team after a loss.
I see one loss coming, but not sure where.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
17-3 since the Cooper trade would just be nuts and might be what Jerry needs to re-sign his redheaded stepchild. I'm conflicted. :p
That is the bad side of the coin, I would promote kellen or KR to HC, but jerry may just extend JG.
I like seeing dallas do good, but hate the idea, that it gets clapper extended.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I see 6-1 easy,eagles dont scare me AT ALL.
Eagles do scare me. They are the only ones that will truly challenge us for the NFC East crown.

They lost to Atlanta. That’s good for us, but don’t think that one loss dictates the rest of their season. It’ll be a dog fight!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
NO, GB , PHIL are the potential losses, but with no brees and played in arlington, I think dallas wins that now.
GB, again played in arlington, maybe Rodgers can out score Dak, but dallas has the edge being at home.
Phil, again played in arlington!! all 3 lol will wentz even play? he is already getting injuries !
So if Wentz is kinda healthy, they can make a game of it could go either way, but again dallas has the edge being at home.
So I see where dallas could go 7-0, but you never know, miami may beat them or the jets lol, that is how it goes in NFL and dont forget the refs!

That is why I prefer to just look at the next game , which we should win, no game is a gimme but this is as close as it gets to that.

lwehlers

Reaction score
I see 5-2 or 4-3. I think that this defense will cost the cowboys two loses.