BTB cuts will come to these 5

stilltheguru

Reaction score
RB Malik Davis.... bye!Being small has nothing to do w/strength. Defenders couldn't bring Hendershot down when helmet came off & he ran for a Touchdown. That itself is impressive.
That didn't answer the question though

rags747

Reaction score
His draft reports were that he was not a great blocker. The kid has something to him, the whole team celebrated when he scored that td so he is obviously liked in the locker room plus that shot he took to the head that blew up his helmet and he kept going is wore his the price of admission. We need more of these crazies on this team.

ghst187

Reaction score
If the Cowboys cut Hendershot I will be severely pizzed. The dude can play right away, say goodbye to McKeon. Ty

I think TE is the one position group of those listed that is thin and he really stood out on the field.
I hate to cut any of those five listed but Hendershot absolutely has to make the 53

DanA

Reaction score
That’s what I was gonna say how can he play right away lol? Man preseason has clouded a lot of opinions on guys now all of our undrafted free agents are plug and play lol….

He's gonna be a hell of a lot more useful on special teams than Houston. I'm not sure I'm clouded in my opinion as much as I see the role for the bottom of the roster guys differently.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
That’s what I was gonna say how can he play right away lol? Man preseason has clouded a lot of opinions on guys now all of our undrafted free agents are plug and play lol….
Lots of teams are playing hybrid type TEs who are tall targets who can beat safeties, but cannot be inline blockers.

I think Dallas keeps 4 TEs.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'm cool with all of those cuts. But you have to keep Hendershot.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's gonna be a hell of a lot more useful on special teams than Houston. I'm not sure I'm clouded in my opinion as much as I see the role for the bottom of the roster guys differently.
Houston has a chance to get reps as a receiver and special teams…