News: BTB: Here are the Cowboys playoff chances based on this weekend’s possible outcomes

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
What are the three team tiebreaking scenarios?

If we win out- 10-6

If Seattle loses to us but win their last game- 10-6

If Detroit wins out- 10-6

If Carolina loses one of final 3- 10-6

Who gets in in this scenario?
Detriot is in a similar situation as us. Like us, they need Atlanta to lose. But it gets weird for them after that. If they win out and Atlanta drops two games, they need us to beat the Seahawks if the Seahawks lose to the Rams. If we win our next two, they need us to lose to the Eagles, who frankly will not give a crap if they win or lose that game unless home field is on the line..rooting for the Vikes to lose another game might be good. Also, one thing flying under the radar--the Eagles may have lost their left guard, Wisniewski, who is week to week. Both games the Eagles lost saw their backup LG's get pounded. If we win out I believe we can get in and make some noise.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
The only two non Dallas games I care to watch today are not being shown in my market today on Fox, in San Antonio....

Carolina vs Green Bay
Seattle vs L.A. Rams

Enjoy some more tanked ratings NFL! How stupid is it for them not to broadcast one of these two games in a Dallas market? Instead we get Jacksonville vs Houston on Fox! :mad:
:huh:

Last edited:

Verdict

Reaction score
I just saw Tampa Bay's injury report, Gearald McCoy, Lavonte David and Vernon Hargraves are all out on Monday Night. Atlanta ain't losing to that depleted defense. :(

Atlanta is a heavy favorite either way.