News: BTB: How Crazy Of A Cowboys Fan Are You?

Turtle0986

Reaction score
I have a spare room in my house, that half of it has the majority of the Cowboys stuff I have gotten over the years on the walls and shelfs. Then two banners and a poster sized picture of the Dallas skyline in the living room, and a sticker on my car and a jersey for my cat lol.

On game day everyone knows I won't leave my house once the game starts or will turn down plans or rush home to watch it lol.

negativecreep

Reaction score
Nobody can be around me when I watch Cowboys games...I remember one thanksgiving I was young having fun, watching the game. We were playing the oilers and I mentioned I wanted to play like Leon Lett crack jokes left and right. Since then I lock myself away and go nuts rooting for them myself(unless with wife, such a saint she gets just as upset as me now). If I didn't I'd have a much smaller circle of friends. I watched the draft the year we drafted Dez(I'm a HUGE draft nut) with my friend, around pick 12 or 13 he wants to go eat BK? and just catch up? What was he thinking? Lol, I stayed, alone, in his moms attic drinking beer. I have to step out of rooms when people say stupid things about my team, fallen into that back and forth way to many times. I swear I feel worse than Gus Ferotte head butting a wall after talking with them. I guess I'm a pretty hardcore fan for 32 years old, lot to learn from the friends I've made here still.