Twitter: BTB. Jerry gets bit salty about Jimmy not being in the ROH

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A true story.

Dallas Cowboys great Lee Roy Jordan never played with, played for or coached for Jerry Jones but was inducted into the Ring of Honor by Jerry Jones only eight months after Jones bought the franchise.

Dallas Cowboys great Jimmy Johnson played with Jerry Jones for the 1964 NCAA football national champions Arkansas Razorbacks and coached Jerry Jones' franchise to back-to-back NFL titles in the 1992 and 1993 postseasons.

Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson were college roommates.

It's 2022. Johnson is not in the Cowboys Ring of Honor, whose selection committee consists of only one member:

Jerry Jones.

The End.

PS: Jerry Jones does not appreciate questions about inducting Jimmy Johnson into the Cowboys Ring of Honor.

The End Part 2.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Jimmy, you're in the NFL HOF.

The Cowboys ROH is a nothing compared to that.

I kinda hope, that if given the invitation, Jimmy tells Jerry to shove it.

Why did you put kinda in this post? Just own your hate bubba. Quit dancing around it. We will all respect you more. Promise.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Jerry treats the ROH like it's the HOF. Dude, you can put anyone in that you want at any time. Don't act like this requires some sort of vote. If there are people that need to be in there, put them in there.

mrmojo

Reaction score
A true story.

Dallas Cowboys great Lee Roy Jordan never played with, played for or coached for Jerry Jones but was inducted into the Ring of Honor by Jerry Jones only eight months after Jones bought the franchise.

Dallas Cowboys great Jimmy Johnson played with Jerry Jones for the 1964 NCAA football national champions Arkansas Razorbacks and coached Jerry Jones' franchise to back-to-back NFL titles in the 1992 and 1993 postseasons.

Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson were college roommates.

It's 2022. Johnson is not in the Cowboys Ring of Honor, whose selection committee consists of only one member:

Jerry Jones.

The End.

PS: Jerry Jones does not appreciate questions about inducting Jimmy Johnson into the Cowboys Ring of Honor.

The End Part 2.
Didn't Leroy have a beef with Tex over money or something and is the reason why Tex and Company never put him in?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Will not bother me a bit if Jimmy never gets into the ROH and if he does it will have the same results. I dont care one way or the other this is not a life changing event. I want to know what they will do when they run out of room for new plaques

GMO415

Reaction score
Jerry stop holding Jimmy's induction hostage. It's beneath you.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Candidly, Jerry is being utterly pathetic.

If it wasn't for Jimmy, he'd likely have zero SBs associated to his name in 30+ years of ownership.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I presume Witten, Ware, and Romo will all be added at some point. However, none should go in before Jimmy. I hope Jerry swallows his pride and just makes it happen.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
If that day ever comes, I hope Jimmy just looks into Jerrys eyes and says: "No thanks".

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Jerry made that sniveling remark to provoke Jimmy into telling him to shove his ROH up his arse.

That way Jerry can say he declined

Jerry is a world class piece of trash.

I wish the triplets would call this clown out .

Plankton

Reaction score
Apparently, Tom Cowlishaw reached out to Johnson about this, and he declined to comment. He said that he had nothing to say about the Cowboys, and preferred that Cowlishaw not bring up that they even spoke.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I presume Witten, Ware, and Romo will all be added at some point. However, none should go in before Jimmy. I hope Jerry swallows his pride and just makes it happen.
Can you imagine them going into the ROH and all anyone wants to talk about is why Jimmy isn't in there? Jerry's got to swallow his pride and make it right.

HanD

Reaction score
Sniveling was uncalled for and over the line. Jimmys deservedly upset and no question should be in the roh.

Not sure why mods deleted my original post....mysteries to this place never end.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
LOL all he had to say was, " Yes he's going into the ROH but we are still deciding what date he will go in".

He just loves to create paragraphs instead of an one sentence answer.

You lose your filters when you age. Shrug.